Unknowns with a high KO percentage?

Just wondering, but are some of the fights for Lopez, Galaxy and the like on YouTube?

Going to have a hard time to find a lot of Galaxy fights due to the fact that most of his fights took place in Bangkok.

Going to have a hard time to find a lot of Galaxy fights due to the fact that most of his fights took place in Bangkok.

Well, I just went to YouTube and punched up Ricardo Lopez and fought the fight where he beat Hideyuki Ohashi back in 1990 for the WBC title. Cool stuff. :icon_chee

Well, perhaps you should wander around Boxrec more often.

Guess so.. I know a lot about boxing, but I have seen some type of video footage on just about every all time great I've ever heard of that fought after 1920... except this guy

galaxy is awesome. I have a 25 fight + fight collection of his. If anyone uses WBVA, I would be more than happy to put it back on my laptop and seed it for you, as I get over 150kb/sec uploads. It is about 8 gigs I think. But he is a beast with a massive back and big knockout power. Very tenacious too.

PM me if you want me to seed it and I can have it up in a day or two.

I've seen Galaxy fights on youtube before. Guy packed a hell of a punch at that weight.

Yeah, I found some of his stuff. I also enjoyed watching Lopez beat the bejeesus out of Ohashi.

galaxy is awesome. I have a 25 fight + fight collection of his. If anyone uses WBVA, I would be more than happy to put it back on my laptop and seed it for you, as I get over 150kb/sec uploads. It is about 8 gigs I think. But he is a beast with a massive back and big knockout power. Very tenacious too.

PM me if you want me to seed it and I can have it up in a day or two.

That would be very nice of you!

Galaxy had a crazy physique. look at his calves, his base is solid. His back development for a guy his size is fucking nuts.

Galaxy had a crazy physique. look at his calves, his base is solid. His back development for a guy his size is fucking nuts.

Absolutely. The modern Galaxxy is Rock Allen a new up and comer in the pro ranks and former Amatuer Champion and Olympic Medalist.

Rock Allen is also another Olympian taking his sweet ass time. He's with Golden Boy. Whats up with that shit?

Rock Allen is also another Olympian taking his sweet ass time. He's with Golden Boy. Whats up with that shit?

Allen has a very odd style for his weight class. He thud's his punches, and plods around a bit much for my liking. I think he'll end up one of those guys who looks a monster against the right competition and looks bummy against anyone remotely resembling Guzman.

Yeah, that was one of the things that struck me as I watched him. He's as built as any guy in that weight class that I've ever seen.

rock-allen2.jpg

I even think that's when he fought at J.WW...

Rock is too short for the welterweights. He should have stayed at Jr. welterweight. The guy is built like a tank though. And he needs to get moving. Taking his sweet ass time...

Back