Unknowns with a high KO percentage?

MMAmouse

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I figured I would make this thread to see the names that some of you die hard boxing fans can come up with. I came up with this guy:

LaMar Clark

45 wins with 44 KO's. Granted it was against nobodies but that is still impressive.

The useless scrub right now who's broke Valero's worthless record of first round KO's.

BTW, Clark isn't an unknown. He was a decent fighter, in a great era.

There's nothing more exciting than a good four-rounder IMO, knockout or no knockout. Unknowns have some great scraps.

Didn't see enough of Clark, but it looked like everytime he step up, he got stomped on.

Im sure this guy wasnt such a secret in Thailand, but I hadnt heard of him until I was surfing around on boxrec one night. Pretty high ko precent
Khaosai Galaxy

I wondor how good he actually was though

Im sure this guy wasnt such a secret in Thailand, but I hadnt heard of him until I was surfing around on boxrec one night. Pretty high ko precent
Khaosai Galaxy

I wondor how good he actually was though

You don't know fucking Galaxy? The guy was dubbed Thai Mike Tyson in the 80s. Fucking guy had magic hands.

Ring ranked him in the top 100 greatest punchers of all time and he was inducted in the hall of fame in 99.

Galaxy was the real damn deal. Ask any of the guys who know their stuff on here about him. He's one that I wish there was some YouTube of, because if there was I'd love to watch it.

But it's true he never fought the best of his era though. Then again, I'm not too knowledgeable in the history on the 115 lbs. division.

Pacquiao to a certain extent developed like Galaxy. Both southpaws with raw power that really only hand the left hand, but as he progressed through his professional career, you started see more technical skills: combination punching (better use of the right hand), ring generalship.

Galaxy was a good fighter, but like Ricardo Lopez...did sweet fuck all to prove HOW good. He shouldn't be in the HOF.

But it's true he never fought the best of his era though. Then again, I'm not too knowledgeable in the history on the 115 lbs. division.

Most of the best 115-pounders were in the Orient and based on what I have heard and read, Galaxy fought most or all of the best guys out there.

Same with Lopez for me... Not knowledgeable in the history of the 105 division to really tell you who he fought. Pretty much anything below 126-122 I don't know enough of.

I'd love to see some fights from the smaller guys from back in the day, like Lopez, Galaxy and others. Lopez pretty much cleaned out 105. Not sure whether the guys he beat were considered all-time greats at 105, though.

Galaxy was a good fighter, but like Ricardo Lopez...did sweet fuck all to prove HOW good. He shouldn't be in the HOF.

We've had the conversation before, but Jung Koo Chang not being in the hall and these guy already making it in is a negative. Fuckin Barry Hawaiian punch is ...

Pardon my ignorance on this one, but who's Barry Hawaiian punch?

I never been a big fan of Hawaiian punch though... I hated his smile and his giant head. Always self-promoting. Fucking monger.

Back