Univsall MMA Shorts - Review

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Reviews' started by Tr0gdor, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Tr0gdor

Tr0gdor White Belt

I just got a pair of Univsall MMA shorts. This is a relatively new brand, but the look, quality and detail of the MMA workout clothing line is top notch. The shorts I got are for kickboxing & ground work. I've also noticed a couple WEC fighters have been sporting these shorts.

Pros: The shorts have a curved knee, which is a nice feature when kicking and also knee pads for ground work. The material is light weight and perfect for working out.

The design is pretty slick, very detailed, and well made. The cool thing I've noticed about the Univsall brand is they only have a limited amount so once they sell out you have an exclusive pair of shorts. (From what I've seen - may be wrong on that one)

Con: I noticed the shorts run a little small in the waistline. If you are pretty slim you'd be ok, but the mediums are a little tight on the stomach area and I'm in the 140s.

Also, since they are new there are only a limited amount of designs. Although, I feel like the shorts actually look better in person & on.

UniVsAll: Welcome

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010