University students paid to tackle racist language on campus.

it's much, much worse down here though

That's what Canada would like you to think.

While I agree its different here, Canada was built on racism and still has huge issues. Our indigenous people are still dealing with abundant institutional racism, Black people are still disproportionally targeted by police, the list goes on.

lol Uk has other things to worry about like muslim grooming gangs and they have many other problems with them.

1. Any aggression so small as to be micro isn't really an aggression at all.
2. The invention of microaggressions is the result of the US and other places in the West experiencing a dearth of racism and oppression under which university students and other far leftists can be victimized.
3. Being a victim is the highest virtue on the far left. It's easy to understand why artificial victimization is in such high demand.

Just wait for the era of nanoaggressions.

i didn’t know you support the invasion of nations and the destruction of their culture.

you’re an awful human being and a globalist bootlicker.

I didn't say anything like that.

I'm talking about you specifically as an individual.

You don't actually give a shit about any of that anyway. I'd say it's a fair wager you've never even been to those countries and you never will. You haven't attended any sort of protest or political rally and you probably never will. You probably haven't done something as simple as sign a petition or donate to a political campaign either. Probably haven't even left your state much.

And you certainly won't do shit.

Last edited:
Legion of Skanks basically proves the theory that if you tell these peoole to fuck off and refuse to apologize, they have no power over you.

bro - just watch this, time stamped.

you don't have to watch all of it, but you'll understand just watching by a minute or two of it. at least you should.

LOL Is this some kind of counter argument?

Ice Cube just spent 3 minutes telling me that the word is still very much active and racist. It's not disarmed. If it were disarmed, Bill could have used it freely. The fact that when he used the word, it drummed up all that rage and emotion tells me that regardless of what he thinks he's saying...his emotions tell me otherwise.

You are so blinded by what you wish it were that you can't acknowledge what it still is.

It's a racist word. Slang or otherwise. A best it's just a negative label. At worst it's a call back to past subjugation and torture. It has absolutely no value. None. There is no "win" in perpetuating it's use. It needs to just die off so that black people can move forward.

Sorry.

I have no desire to say the word nor do I ever use it except in discussions about the word itself. However, it establishes the malicious principle that different races can be held to different behavioral standards, which holds potential for abuse.
I think it's just that the history of the word gives it a different meaning and connotation depending on who's using it. That's what it looks like for me, all the way over here in Belgium. I don't get involved in the discussion too much, but I'm still suspicious of white people fighting for the right to say something offensive.

Ice Cube just spent 3 minutes telling me that the word is still very much active and racist. It's not disarmed. If it were disarmed, Bill could have used it freely. The fact that when he used the word, it drummed up all that rage and emotion tells me that regardless of what he thinks he's saying...his emotions tell me otherwise.

You are so blinded by what you wish it were that you can't acknowledge what it still is.

It's a racist word. Slang or otherwise. A best it's just a negative label. At worst it's a call back to past subjugation and torture. It has absolutely no value. None. There is no "win" in perpetuating it's use.

Sorry.

that's what you got?

wooosh.

that's his explanation of taking "ownership" of the word.

it's their right, they suffered enough. they still are.

next, what's the difference between "-ger" & "-ga"?

If people like him are all bark and no bite, why do people like you live your entire life being terrified of them?

I'm not terrified of anyone. People like him don't exist in the real world and the ones that do keep their mouths shut because they're the real cowards.

Great replacement, right?

Funny how they can never say who these "globalists" are.

In globalist media parlance it’s called “massive demographic change”. And it’s against the peoples will.

I mean, they are trying pass speech laws in Ireland to people can’t legally speak out about the plan to make the Irish people a minority in their own nation by 2050. By 2100, they will barely be a spec on their island. Tiny %.

and then the Irish people get gaslit by globalists who say that it’s not happening. And then pass laws to make it illegal to speak out about it.

I didn't say anything like that.

I'm talking about you specifically as an individual.

You don't actually give a shit about any of that anyway. I'd say it's a fair wager you've never even been to those countries and you never will. You haven't attended any sort of protest or political rally and you probably never will. You probably haven't done something as simple as sign a petition or donate to a political campaign either. Probably haven't even left your state much.

And you certainly won't do shit.

this is all wrong.

so you support the resistance against plans like making the nation peoples of Europe minorities in their own nations?

So you support Irish Nationalism and their resistance to Plans to overrun their country with migrants and make them a minority on their own tiny island?

good to hear, you are on the right side of history.

I'm not terrified of anyone. People like him don't exist in the real world and the ones that do keep their mouths shut because they're the real cowards.

Then why are you and your ilk always trying to stifle free speech, get 'racist' people fired and going on about how white supremacists are a bigger threat than islamic terrorists?

You are terrified of the exact scenario he is talking about: white christian conservstive people finally saying enough is enough and, oh I don't know, electing Donald Trump.

that's what you got?

wooosh.

that's his explanation of taking "ownership" of the word.

it's their right, they suffered enough. they still are.

next, what's the difference between "-ger" & "-ga"?

Again. If there was a difference between ger and ga, ice cube wouldn't have gotten all emotional in that clip.

Lol

Suggesting that there is a difference is just lying to yourself over the reality.

Again. If there was a difference between ger and ga, ice cube wouldn't have gotten all emotional in that clip.

Lol

Suggesting that there is a difference is just lying to yourself over the reality.

nah, this just proves you don't know the difference.

hence why I stressed in the very first place & knew immediately you weren't American.

nah, this just proves you don't know the difference.

hence why I stressed in the very first place & knew immediately you weren't American.
Mmm that's a very interesting bend of reality you like to live in.

I wonder what else you lie to yourself about to get by in life?

Let me break down what kind of special idiot you are to something a bit more tangable and real.

"you can't have the word back. We've taken it" says Ice Cube. Who (according to you) isn't getting upset over Bill's use of the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. -ga. Because why would he get upset over a word that's been disarmed?

Ice Cube, who has a song on my workout tracks "no Vaseline" which uses this very word 13 times. That's just one of his tracks. He's slung them over most of his songs excessively knowing full well that rich white suburban kids were his main demographics and how he claimed to fame.

Was this special idiot going to assume that those same rich white suburban kids were going to just skip over that word as they sang along? Were they not suppose to sing along?

I'll tell ya this much. About the only time I freely use the word is when I'm singing along to Pac or the like in my car or where ever. I don't feel shame or hesitate to say the word since it was put in a song. A song that was meant for people to sing along too. You can't control something like language and dictate who can say which words.

Fuck sakes man. Live in reality.

Last edited:

It's a racist word. Slang or otherwise. A best it's just a negative label. At worst it's a call back to past subjugation and torture. It has absolutely no value. None. There is no "win" in perpetuating it's use. It needs to just die off so that black people can move forward.

Sorry.

Exactly.

The argument in the late 80s was that by self applying that word, black Americans could 'take back the power' from the word.

Meaning if they called each other the word, then when a white person called them that, it would have no effect on them.

It didn't work.

Since the theory of 'taking the power back' didn't end up to be a working theory, it should have been abandoned.

No one should use the word, including black people.

But if black people insist on using the word, they can't cry abalut others using it provided it isn't being used in a hateful or dereogatory way.

Nothing about how Mahr used it in that context was hateful or derogatory. Ice Cube was just being a little bitch.

When Ice Cube gives back all the money he made normalizong the n word, he can start lecturing on it.

Mmm that's a very interesting bend of reality you like to live in.

I wonder what else you lie to yourself about to get by in life?

not an argument.

I knew this would be futile, but I tried anyway. that's on me.

but the real take away is that you've proven indeed to be prejudice/racist & are just too pussy to admit it.

the proof is there, but very subtle. you opened up playing the victim card, whining about the "n-word".

then you went on an ad-hom spree, attacking everyone making points in here, until I delivered points to you highlighting your ignorance.

you reciprocated by delivering a thoughtful, but still ignorant post.

then as soon as I posted a video of a black person, you defaulted back to flat out ignorance, & hostility towards black people/those who share in their understanding.

keep deluding yourself trying to argue otherwise.

I called you out immediately & was right on every point. you're just mad about it. plain & simple.

not an argument.

I knew this would be futile, but I tried anyway. that's on me.

but the real take away is that you've proven indeed to be prejudice/racist & are just too pussy to admit it.

the proof is there, but very subtle. you opened up playing the victim card, whining about the "n-word".

then you went on an ad-hom spree, attacking everyone making points in here, until I delivered points to you highlighting your ignorance.

you reciprocated by delivering a thoughtful, but still ignorant post.

then as soon as I posted a video of a black person, you defaulted back to flat out ignorance, & hostility towards black people/those who share in their understanding.

keep deluding yourself trying to argue otherwise.

I called you out immediately & was right on every point. you're just mad about it. plain & simple.

It's futile because your entire premise of a difference between -ga and -ger is futile. Since by reaction from blacks it's obvious there isn't a difference.

The word is still actively racist. With a shitty history and it should just go away. Like the term "coolie". How often ya hear that term? Notice it's not filtered out? That's how often it's used now. It's a shit word and it died off.

That's what needs to happen to :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Back