University students paid to tackle racist language on campus.

I wonder if $10/hour is worth never being invited to any parties...

I'm sure working these kinds of "jobs" is going to prepare them for the world outside of the campus.

Everybody just loves the person in the room who's always looking to correct other people's words and act like they're the better person, just because they're "hip" to the latest trends on social media.

k so you are Canadian.

this explains why you are so ignorant to basic American culture, the origins & history of the n-word & the history of racism in my country. so I can cut you some slack.

please, for your sake, stop with your "arguing", it's not looking good for you.

I dunno what makes you think that;

- I don't know the origin of the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
- I'm somehow Canadian.

But you go run with that, if it makes you feel less guilty in perpetuating the racist part of black culture. You look stupid using it. It's racist. And if you want to continue perpetuating it's use, go right ahead.

lol "ownership"

k so you are Canadian.

this explains why you are so ignorant to basic American culture, the origins & history of the n-word & the history of racism in my country. so I can cut you some slack.

please, for your sake, stop with your "arguing", it's not looking good for you.

We have the same history of racism here in Canada. There is no excuse.

Depends if society becomes disarmed or not. This is one step removed from China's social grading system. Those poor bastards can't rebel against that garbage.
Exactly right.

I dunno what makes you think that;

- I don't know the origin of the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
- I'm somehow Canadian.

But you go run with that, if it makes you feel less guilty in perpetuating the racist part of black culture.

you'd rather blame others for their supposed "ignorance" than to recognize your own.

look how militant you are. this is indicative that you indeed are racist to a degree. I'm willing to bet on it.

thing is you're too pussy to admit it.

but I digress. I know you're not American, because you clearly don't understand anything & everything people are telling you in here & are so hostile to learning.

you're in essence defending your prejudice outlook.

i didn’t know you support the invasion of nations and the destruction of their culture.

you’re an awful human being and a globalist bootlicker.

Great replacement, right?

Funny how they can never say who these "globalists" are.

1. Any aggression so small as to be micro isn't really an aggression at all.
2. The invention of microaggressions is the result of the US and other places in the West experiencing a dearth of racism and oppression under which university students and other far leftists can be victimized.
3. Being a victim is the highest virtue on the far left. It's easy to understand why artificial victimization is in such high demand.

That's what I don't get, what's the big deal with letting them have one word? Why do you wanna say the n-word so badly? I wonder if they battle every perceived double standard in society this passionately.

I have no desire to say the word nor do I ever use it except in discussions about the word itself. However, it establishes the malicious principle that different races can be held to different behavioral standards, which holds potential for abuse.

Microaggressions don't exist. They were created in a think tank to divide us and destroy us.

you'd rather blame others for their supposed "ignorance" than to recognize your own.

look how militant you are. this is indicative that you indeed are racist to a degree. I'm willing to bet on it.

thing is you're too pussy to admit it.

but I digress. I know you're not American, because you clearly don't understand anything & everything people are telling you in here & are so hostile to learning.

you're in essence defending your prejudice outlook.

Look I get that blacks wanted to disarm the word.

But if they truly wanted to do that then everyone would be a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and everyone could call anyone a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

That's how you disarm a word.

The reality is that it is very much NOT disarmed and you can't be not black and call a black a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Which means the word is still actively racist. As in blacks are not over the history of the word. There is no separation from the slang to the origin, as much as you wanna stamp your feet and cry that there is. Which means that we should just stop bullshiting ourselves with what we wish it would be and just acknowledge what it actually is. How it is used and how it's not doing black culture any favors by clinging onto it's over use.

Let the word die. If you want to help black culture get past it's history, it starts by letting go of all connection, slang or otherwise to that of it's dark beginnings in this country.

But I guess that's considered 4d chess? So by all means. Keep slinging it often and proud. See where that train goes. Because I am certain that in the end, be it 10 years 50 years or 100 years down the road we will eventually get to the point I'm already standing on that has a sign that says "this word needs to just go away"

I am not being militant. I'm just accepting the reality of the word and it's context and usage. I'm not operating under the guise of wishful thinking or some false black pride over trying to take ownership over a shitty word.

Look I get that blacks wanted to disarm the word.

But if they truly wanted to do that then everyone would be a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and everyone could call anyone a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

That's how you disarm a word.

The reality is that it is very much NOT disarmed and you can't be not black and call a black a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Which means the word is still actively racist. As in blacks are not over the history of the word. There is no separation from the slang to the origin, as much as you wanna stamp your feet and cry that there is. Which means that we should just stop bullshiting ourselves with what we wish it would be and just acknowledge what it actually is. How it is used and how it's not doing black culture any favors by clinging onto it's over use.

Let the word die. If you want to help black culture get past it's history, it starts by letting go of all connection, slang or otherwise to that of it's dark beginnings in this country.

But I guess that's considered 4d chess? So by all means. Keep slinging it often and proud. See where that train goes. Because I am certain that in the end, be it 10 years 50 years or 100 years down the road we will eventually get to the point I'm already standing on that has a sign that says "this word needs to just go away"

I am not being militant. I'm just accepting the reality of the word and it's context and usage. I'm not operating under the guise of wishful thinking or some false black pride over trying to take ownership over a shitty word.

bro - just watch this, time stamped.

you don't have to watch all of it, but you'll understand just watching by a minute or two of it. at least you should.

Back