University students paid to tackle racist language on campus.

When someone calls their own race a racist slur as an afterthought, do you think that's doing anyone any good? More specifically the race in question.

Do you see any other race so commonly call each other a derogatory slur on the regular? Do asians? Do whites call eachother "crackers"? LOL. No wonder they are beaten down. They do it to themselves.

Because they took owership of it.

I get that its hard for a white guy to understand because you can't be affected by racism, but just stop and think about it a bit.

Maybe Great Britain realizes it needs to be overthrown and wants to speed it up?

But seriously, the powers that be are afraid of losing their easy lives. In the West, that's the only thing any single lifelong politician cares about. They are tightening the noose against common sense people with a sense of national pride, because that is the current threat to their power. That is why you are seeing less and less common sense, and having it be further outlawed. I pray it backfires.

Lol. We all know the answer. This type of shit is only done by people who think everyone else is a racist anyway.

I would love to see a picture of the people getting paid for this. I guarantee it would look like the students attending that "Resisting Whiteness" conference in Edinburgh.

I can see someone in 5/10 years running for office or applying for a job and someone brings this up. That they were accused of racist speech on campus and it becomes fact to the media or their employer.

I get that its hard for a white guy to understand because you can't be affected by racism, but just stop and think about it a bit.

LOL. That's not taking ownership. They basically said "hey! don't beat us down verbally we got this ourselves yo!"

It's like trying to sound smart while using the word fuck in between all your words. You just come off as lower class standard.

Is it racist? YUP!

Did they take ownership to perpetuate the slinging of that racist term? YUP!

Do they look stupid calling eachother :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s?

YUP!

But please, keep using it. Seems to be working for ya! You wanna own something? Stick to slang like "my brotha!".

The pendulum is going to swing the other way. these leftist c*nts have no idea what they're creating here.

The pendulum is going to swing the other way. these leftist c*nts have no idea what they're creating here.

Depends if society becomes disarmed or not. This is one step removed from China's social grading system. Those poor bastards can't rebel against that garbage.

i wouldn’t be so sure about that. I mean they are telling the Irish people right now that Ireland must become majority immigrant by 2050.

that’s a violent invasion. People have every right to defend themselves, and it may begin sooner than you think.

Or do you support the globalist plan of replacement? Which they call “demographic change”?

would you be ok with China shipping hundreds of millions of their people to smaller nations and then using these new majorities to have said nations join China? Is that not an invasion?

Yeah I'm positive.

People like you are all bark, no bite.

When someone calls their own race a racist slur as an afterthought, do you think that's doing anyone any good? More specifically the race in question.

Do you see any other race so commonly call each other a derogatory slur on the regular? Do asians? Do whites call eachother "crackers"? LOL. No wonder they are beaten down. They do it to themselves.
I think that some white people wanna say the n-word sooo badly it makes me suspicious.

i can't wait until that pendulum swings the other way
and things like emotions and whining get you immediately body checked anywhere you're at, Terry Tate office linebacker style

if you even use the word 'offended' you go to jail IMO. Once that swath of weak gened people are out the loop, we'll go back to normal

i say this in half jest

Fitting this comes out after Bernie staffers were about sending people to gulags.

Yeah I'm positive.

People like you are all bark, no bite.

so you support making Italians minorities in Italy? Making Germans mintoritrs in Germany? Making the English minorities in England? Making Swedes minorities in Sweden? Making french minorities in France? Making Finns minorities in Finland?

you support invading and overturning those peoples homeland? Forever making their cultures irrelevant and soon to disappear? And then chuckle and say “you won’t do anything about it?”

Not just them...East Coast Latinos get to use the word as well.

I think that some white people wanna say the n-word sooo badly it makes me suspicious.

I think you wanna pass that off as an excuse in this case because you can't argue the fact that hanging on to that shitty, racist word hasn't done black people any good at all.

"ownership" lol.

Not just them...East Coast Latinos get to use the word as well.

Whites use it,

Asians have used it...

Jesus everyone uses the damn word. It's just prominently blacks who use it, use it often. And mostly on each other.

LOL!

so you support making Italians minorities in Italy? Making Germans mintoritrs in Germany? Making the English minorities in England? Making Swedes minorities in Sweden? Making french minorities in France? Making Finns minorities in Finland?

you support invading and overturning those peoples homeland? Forever making their cultures irrelevant and soon to disappear? And then chuckle and say “you won’t do anything about it?”

Ah, a peek inside the mind of a deranged person. Scary!

Awww, poor whitey can't use the n-word.

Can't catch any breaks!
The usage of the word is very low brow, even when blacks use it.

Some people need to grow up.

The usage of the word is very low brow, even when blacks use it.

Some people need to grow up.

mic drop. walk away.

iu

With the amount of times blacks sling the word ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" around like it's just some slang word which doesn't have any racist undertones...

Wouldn't blacks be ratted on the most?

Oh fuck I forgot, this is more about putting whitey in a box.

Carry on.

in this day & age I don't understand how anyone doesn't know the difference between "-ger" & "-ga".

Back