University students paid to tackle racist language on campus.

Awww, poor whitey can't use the n-word.

Can't catch any breaks!
That's what I don't get, what's the big deal with letting them have one word? Why do you wanna say the n-word so badly? I wonder if they battle every perceived double standard in society this passionately.

Awww, poor whitey can't use the n-word.

Can't catch any breaks!

LOL. I love how liberals are so willing to give in their rights and privacy as long as it fits their agenda.

You don't have any problem with this? Getting followed around and reported because you do some bullshit fabricated "microaggression"? This is how Orwellian shit like this becomes the norm is when people like you ignore it just so you can pat yourself on the back and act woke. I know you're a terrible poster but you can do better than this.

That's what I don't get, what's the big deal with letting them have one word? Why do you wanna say the n-word so badly? I wonder if they battle every perceived double standard in society this passionately.

When someone calls their own race a racist slur as an afterthought, do you think that's doing anyone any good? More specifically the race in question?

Do you see any other race so commonly call each other a derogatory slur on the regular? Do asians? Do whites call eachother "crackers"? LOL. No wonder they are beaten down. They do it to themselves.

Last edited:
LOL. I love how liberals are so willing to give in their rights and privacy as long as it fits their agenda.

You don't have any problem with this? Getting followed around and reported because you do some bullshit fabricated "microaggression"? This is how Orwellian shit like this becomes the norm is when people like you ignore it just so you can pat yourself on the back and act woke. I know you're a terrible poster but you can do better than this.

You just made me spit out my coffee, thanks for the laugh!

No, I have no problem with it.

I'd donate my hourly pay just for the sheer joy of getting racist jerks their comeuppance.

You won't do anything, ever.

i wouldn’t be so sure about that. I mean they are telling the Irish people right now that Ireland must become majority immigrant by 2050.

that’s a violent invasion. People have every right to defend themselves, and it may begin sooner than you think.

Or do you support the globalist plan of replacement? Which they call “demographic change”?

would you be ok with China shipping hundreds of millions of their people to smaller nations and then using these new majorities to have said nations join China? Is that not an invasion?

You just made me spit out my coffee, thanks for the laugh!

No, I have no problem with it.

I'd donate my hourly pay just for the sheer joy of getting racist jerks their comeuppance.
Who gets to decide what is racist and what isn't?

Who gets to decide what the resulting "comeuppance" is?

You?

Sheffield Stasi.

Will they have to provide any evidence or just accuse people? Since Marxist academics are behind it, I would assume it's the Bolshevik standard of just accusations are enough.

Letting a bunch of left-wing students making money from censorship decide what is racist or offensive seems pretty absurd.

Last edited:
Lol. We all know the answer. This type of shit is only done by people who think everyone else is a racist anyway.

And when they do a review of this, they will talk about all the racist language on campus as if it were fact rather than claims by the people getting paid to "change the conversation" or whatever.

Used to work at said University.

Other staff would take away my 20-30 or so stack of plastic cups so I'd just bring more in.

Says it all about that place. All vermin.

I don't think blackie should use it either. Blackie doesn't seem to realize it's still racist.

LOL.

I mean, you go ahead to a majority black school and start throwing that word around and let me know how it goes over for you.

Back