Unique and Unusual KO's.

giphy.gif

tumblr_nsqcr3IdAO1upwz95o1_400.gif

Nicholas Pettas was stopped by Le Banner, then got back on his feet, looking like he was ready to attack JLB, changed his mind and then got put out cold. Le Banner wasn't punished considering all the bullshit from Pettas. Fun fact, Pettas sounds just like pétasse, a French word for bitch/bimbo.

And to tell you how badass is Le Banner, that same night he had already beaten Mark Hunt and then beat Hoost right after that.

Last edited:
This is one of the most unique and unusual knockouts I have seen in MMA.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I stumbled across it today, but can't be bothered to do the research to cite where it's from. Bonus points for any Sherbros with information on it.

I think this would actually be legal in the UFC as he was not spiked on his head, but rather slammed on his face. Regardless it seems very dangerous and could leave someone with a severe neck injury, maybe even potential paralysis.

This was shintaro ishiwatari vs kazuhuro Ito. I remember this highlight when ishiwatari was making his debut in sengoku

This was shintaro ishiwatari vs kazuhuro Ito. I remember this highlight when ishiwatari was making his debut in sengoku

Thanks for the information, I'll add it to the OP.

NV70nFN.png

Anderson X Okami 1, upkick whole Okami was in his guard seated.

SSHHH come on bro. No one wants Stephen A Smith to be proven right. He'll now claim he understands MMA better than anybody, fighters, analysts anybody lol. For context:

Haha the downward punch is great

Cerrone was semi-KO'd by a shoulder strike, then KO'd with a Left High Toe. Then admits to simply showing up for a fight he had zero interest in being there for. Conor 2.0 blah blah blah.

But can't KO an old man on a stool.

Back