Unimpressed by Hector Lombard

Lombard has matured greatly as a fighter, he has learned how to pace himself while thoroughly dominating, excellent performance

Agreed. Always felt he was overrated. His striking really isn't all that good. He loses to robbie/lawler/rory.

Burkman is a strange character. Lots of fight in him, big chip on his shoulder. Just wasn't enough.

Anyone who thinks Lombard isn't a threat is delusional

Burkman has just embarrassed Lombard.

Lombard is supposedly a Scary dude with KO power, crazy good Judo and everyone is scared to fight him.

Burkman takes his punches, stands in front of him with his hands down. Tries to goad Lombard in and Lomard was actually apprehensive.

Then Burkman gets back up after getting took down.

Lombard looked confused as hell, like he could not understand what the fuck was happening.

EDIT : Hector for me was nervous about the counter, Burkman caught him early in the first round and you could see it on Lombards face it surprised him and he was a little shy about teeing off after that.

"Wait... I've been ducking THAT GUY?!!?" - Tyron Woodley

He destroyed a good fighter with a great chin. He looked good and should get a title shot as soon as there is an opening.

Seeing Shaq in the audience was more entertaining than that entire fight.

Extremely dangerous, but extremely overrated.

He's a handful for anyone, but he's clearly beatable.

Hector has literally turn to a fighter that paces himself so much for fear of gassing out. I'd hate to see what this version of hector would fight like in a five round fight.

Well....it's good to see Lombard will have plenty of people to fight now....title shot?
Huh?

He could have put Burk away in the 2nd but he just didn't trust his cardio. It was obvious. Fuck this being patient bull shit. He needs to have the juice to get out of 3rd gear.

most overpaid guy in the UFC.

He's quite good but His plodding forward style plays right not Rory's game plan. Rory will decision him with ease.

He was overrated to begin with when he came to the ufc

Absolutely. I agree with the other poster that says he gets beat by the top 5. Anybody that can weather the brief storm will easily take rounds 4 and 5.

Back