International Unfortunately, the PM of Iceland doesn't have time for Pence

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
Following the "I won't visit Denmark if they don't discuss selling Greenland" spectacle, we now have the next fantastic development:

Katrin Jakobsdottir, PM of Iceland, will travel to Sweden to a trade union conference on Sept 3rd and does not plan to fly back the next day. On Sept 4th, Pence is expected to Reykjavik as the first US VP ever.

She said this was not intending to snub Pence, but the appointment had been coordinated when she had already made other plans.

https://time.com/5658037/iceland-pm-skipping-pence-visit/

Following the "I won't visit Denmark if they don't discuss selling Greenland" spectacle, we now have the next fantastic development:

Katrin Jakobsdottir, PM of Iceland, will travel to Sweden to a trade union conference on Sept 3rd and does not plan to fly back the next day. On Sept 4th, Pence is expected to Reykjavik as the first US VP ever.

She said this was not intending to snub Pence, but the appointment had been coordinated when she had already made other plans.

https://time.com/5658037/iceland-pm-skipping-pence-visit/

Who cares? Iceland has like 338 thousand people. What does Iceland have to offer us? I can get island vacations photos and unethically sourced whale meat from Japan.

Who cares? Iceland has like 338 thousand people. What does Iceland have to offer us? I can get island vacations photos and unethically sourced whale meat from Japan.

Yeah, but can you get Hákarl in Japan? Delicious piss-scented fermented shark. Pence seems like a sick fuck, that's probably what he's going for. The guy calls his wife 'mother' for christ's sake.

Trump era diplomacy is similar to jr high girls on social media.

I'd imagine the PM would have gladly met him if not for scheduling conflicts. The reality of this giant country/tiny country thing is that the tiny country has exponentially more to gain from positive relationships between them than the giant country does. Whether they like the current administration or not, Iceland has to realize this.

native americans didn't want to sell either

source.gif

I think Trump will keep talking about this. He doesn’t have the ability to STFU. I feel like the press is trolling him to get him to keep talking about nonsense like this and letting Blagojevich out of jail.

Seems just like poor visit planning by the schedulers

Story should be, Iceland Pm and US vp don't need to rearrange their schedules because there are no real pressing issues that requires such.

Routine diplomatic business is routine business

Seems just like poor visit planning by the schedulers

I don't think anybody ever had better plans when the VP of your key NATO ally comes to visit your tiny country.

Isn't Iceland where Elsa is from?

Doesn't Iceland lead the world in abortions per capita?
They abort almost all babies with down syndrome.

I work with woman that has down syndrome. She's honestly one of the sweetest, realest, most wonderful people in the world. She does lots of exciting things in her life and everyone around her adore her, including me.

It triggers me that they genocide these people in Iceland.

They abort almost all babies with down syndrome.

I work with woman that has down syndrome. She's honestly one of the sweetest, realest, most wonderful people in the world. She does lots of exciting things in her life and everyone around her adore her, including me.

It triggers me that they genocide these people in Iceland.

Yeah retards are generally happy

Yeah retards are generally happy
Certainly more than a dead person.

That's pretty callous statement considering these "retards" are beloved by their family and friends and bring joy and enrichment to their lives.

Back