Unfortunate Americans dont have much pride in their fighters..

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Places like Mexico don't care or not if their fighter lost or screwed up, its about sticking together, Brazil will all chant “YOU WILL DIE!” together, Canada supports GSP unconditionally.

unfortunately the USA has no identity when it comes to these things, would be nice to have some good ol American pride!
upload_2019-9-22_16-0-58.jpeg
upload_2019-9-22_16-1-31.jpeg

If Americans fart these days everyone cries racism or some other bullshit

Not that easy when you have a dominant share of the top athletes. Even the non Americans train in the US quite often. I wonder why?

Dude, we can barely go through a UFC fight in the USA without hearing "USA! USA!" chants. LOL

You can have pride without acting like an unevolved primate. Japan is a perfect example.

If Americans fart these days everyone cries racism or some other bullshit
Stop being a cry baby victim. We hear "USA! USA!" chants in almost every event hosted in the USA. Some people complain and some people like it. Like with almost anything.

Funny because othere countries say the exact same stuff about american audience.
Like USA chants the whole night and in Bellator they even sometimes play the anthem.

Places like Mexico don't care or not if their fighter lost or screwed up, its about sticking together, Brazil will all chant “YOU WILL DIE!” together, Canada supports GSP unconditionally.

unfortunately the USA has no identity when it comes to these things, would be nice to have some good ol American pride!
View attachment 649491
View attachment 649493
There's a major difference though.
UFC is American.
Majority of fighters in the UFC are Americans.
the vast majority of fights are in US.

Americans just cheer for the fighters they like most.

Besides, let us not forget that fighters like Colby, that only Americans can root for...and they do.

im a fan of a fighter because of how they train, how they fight, and who they are.

where they were born makes no difference to me.

i can display nationalism in more logical ways if i want to.

What fucking planet is TS living on?

It's a US based org with the majority of fighters being from the US. In any sport the it's mostly like that. It wouldn't be like that if most of the fighters were from outside the US

Some american fans can't handle a L, everytime their is Mexico vs USA the broadcasters always the same narrative" We have a good chance on winning the match if we do etc etc"
Game ends 3-1 for Mexico, "Ah jeez, we weren't ready and played sloppy".
Everytime mexico loses, the Mexican broadcasters go hard on the criticism.

In th3 NFL even when the ref makes the right call the for opposite team, home town fans have to boo it.

Stop being a cry baby victim. We hear "USA! USA!" chants in almost every event hosted in the USA. Some people complain and some people like it. Like with almost anything.

How is he being "a cry baby victim" for stating the simple truth?

There are too many US fighters but the support for any of them isn't the same.
How many Americans flew to Manchester to watch Hendo vs Bisping, how many were there to watch Stephens last night? I'd say about none.

How many British fans fly over to the US to watch British boxers? Thousands.
If Wilder were ever to fight Fury or Joshua in the UK there's be no Wilder fans in the 90k crowd.
When Fury fought Wilder there were loads of Fury fans there.

Back