Economy Unemployment down to 6.9% in October

How many millions of people have given up, hence lowering the unemployment rate?

tenor.gif

What the ever living fuck is that?? LMAO

Remember when trump said the unemployment rate under Obama was like 40 or even 50%?

(People are telling me)

Good times.

Unless someone has a PhD in Economics? STFU and go eat your ramen.

Watch out Democrat’s will crush the economy. Oh wait, never mind, over the last 20 years Republican administrations are the ones to crash the economy.

We’ll be fine with a Biden economy.

In a COVID environment our economy is still going strong. I don't call that "crashing" the economy. That is largely due to Trump's policies. Let's check back in 6 months and see where we are.

I am anxious to see Biden boost the economy, "handle" COVID, and fix America. I can't wait.

Literally retarded. Bush had the housing crash that was mostly caused by Clinton era policies. And Trump had the lock downs that were pushed the hardest by democrats.

Unemployment rate when Trump left office was 6.3%. Also just goes to show that if you stop paying people to laze around then they will go back to work.
so unemployment shouldn't even exist at all right? Because ANY able bodied person can get a job in fast food.

Unemployment rate when Trump left office was 6.3%. Also just goes to show that if you stop paying people to laze around then they will go back to work.

They didn't. They just stopped looking.

2-year snapshot:
full

From January 20, 1981 when Reagan entered office until Bush W. left office in January 20, 2009 this figure never dropped below 63.6%.

Back