News Undisputed Proof that MVP beat Lima. Judges got it right

Lol lima did nothing on the ground besides sit in mvps guard with his wrists tied up. He landed a few clean punches that did nothing to indicate mvp was in trouble. Where mvp actually wobbled and droped lima twice. The wrestling bias is so unreal lol
Lol- I hate wrestling biased game plans but you must be blind as fuck giving page a round for 1.5 strikes ( u can figure that out) that didnt even hurt lima.

Agsin, outside London , Lima wins fight any where on globe and its rather obvious.

Too many jokers on the dog who make believe they know the know.

It's all good
It amuses me

29-28 either way's fine by me, I get people's opinions on what they saw will differ so I respect that. But anyone who says it was a clear 30-27 for Lima is not a person I'd need to debate shit. There's a matter of opinion, and then there's just being wrong.

I didnt watch the weasel vid, but lima got knocked down enough times to lose the rounds even if he had more grappling advantage.

I didnt watch the weasel vid, but lima got knocked down enough times to lose the rounds even if he had more grappling advantage.
I'm all for damage - 100%. However this fails reaching the mark big time . Mvp knocked Lima down 1.5 times ( first knockdown was a more balance related ) in first round and CLEARLY didnt hurt Lima at all as he immediately got up and stood on firm feet ?????

I really dont understand how anyone can give round 1 to page. I have no horse in this race. In fact after hearing Mousasi at the table , he beat Lima and has trained with page - he ,apologetically, picked Mvp which almost made me put a wager on page. I didnt and if I had, I'd thought - for sure- that I would've lost at the end of 3rd round.

" the strike" was definitely significant but no damage and that was it.

I'll reserve to use the word " robbery" for more OMG outcomes but Douglas Lima got the shit end of the stick. No doubt.

Back