Underwear?

fastnoypi

White Belt
Reaction score
I think i've killed every pair of boxers I own by splitting them during training. I need an option but need my boys to breathe

What does everyone here use? tighty whiteys? commando? compression shorts as undies? What brands?

I think i've killed every pair of boxers I own by splitting them during training. I need an option but need my boys to breathe

What does everyone here use? tighty whiteys? commando? compression shorts as undies? What brands?

I wear compression shorts in lieu of boxers when I train, much more comfortable.

Oh an boxer briefs beat boxers for training if you must use straight up underwear. Much more stretchy.

Try the Under Armor Boxer Jock. Kind of like a compression short with more of an underwear type cup. You can get them in 6" and 9" inseam I think. I wear the longer ones, real comfortable and breath great. Kind of spendy but I've yet to wear a pair out.

I normally wear cheap Fruit of the Loom whiteys, with compression shorts or a jock strap overtop of them when doing martial arts. Haven't had any problem splitting out underwear. I did once bust the hind end out of some fight shorts while doing squats (didn't have any other clean shorts).

Try the Under Armor Boxer Jock. Kind of like a compression short with more of an underwear type cup. You can get them in 6" and 9" inseam I think. I wear the longer ones, real comfortable and breath great. Kind of spendy but I've yet to wear a pair out.

These are the best. I could not imagine training in cotton underwear anymore. Sick.

i use underarmour compression shorts for non contact training and jaco guardian for contact training. they are great imo.

these are what i use and they're great.

$20 bux a pair for UnderArmour? :eek: That $100 bux a week to wrap my junk! lol

Might be worth it for me in the long run, i'll check them out.

i have 2 pairs of the underarmour actaully, but i generally wear gap boxers, never ripped on me

I can't believe anyone wearing just boxers for any martial arts activity, especially sparring of any sort. I normally wear a jock with cup for any type of sparring. I won't even wear boxers for everyday use, for fear of sitting down wrong, etc.

I generally wear boxer briefs for BJJ, I also play hockey, for that I wear compression shorts. Never had any probs. I'd never wear regular boxers

wear compression shorts. you will never look back.

under amour like those above said. but there are lots of choices. i haven't seen any compression shorts that look bad, but that's not to say they aren't out there.

like Soul Harvester said, "You can't put a price on happy junk."

anyone have know of any compression shorts to stay away from?

while we're on the subject of underwear...

anyone have any idea if there are compression underwear made with padded frontal area, but not for cup use. is that a stupid question?

Undergi and Dirty Boxer are two brands that make underwear for grappling/martial arts

Boxer briefs all the way. They're strechy so they won't rip and the ladies love them.

Back