Underrated trash talking moments

cheesus

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I personally thought this was a gem

It's even better because Bisping literally beat his shit in, rendering everything Rockhold said there complete garbage.

We all know Bisping is an MMA treasure.

It was awesome that it was him who slept rocksalt.

Can’t find any links on YouTube but there was some hilarious build up in the Ken Shamrock / Don Frye fight. One of the best grudge matches ever

Walid Ismael is the GOAT underrated/forgotten trash-talker.

This still hasn't been beaten.

I liked Alexander Hernandez confidence in the Cerrone presser. Yeah he got fucked in that fight but i liked it when it happened. That was the right thing to do with the bottle bag that Cerrone is also.

I personally thought this was a gem

There was an awesome line by buddeh right before the fight:
Rockhold: no touch
Buddeh: No touch? I will touch you in a second mf
Lol savage

Can’t find any links on YouTube but there was some hilarious build up in the Ken Shamrock / Don Frye fight. One of the best grudge matches ever
So good... Two old, drunk lumps of wood hammering eachother with wartime insults.

The fight was nuts too... The amount of steroids and cocaine in that ring wound have killed 10 Ultimate Warriors.

Pride never die.

OP's clip is on literally every MMA moments clips on youtube. I think Bisping may have won the fight with that self help book comment.

Connor cracks me up...Him doing the towel bit with Khabib was classic.

Khabib V Tony conference call. Simply amazing
These both are actually so funny together. Khabib basically calling Tony crazy the whole time and laughing at him and Tony being dead serious but absolutely cringy.
Comedy gold. Cant wait for the press conference for 249

Walid Ismael is the GOAT underrated/forgotten trash-talker.

This still hasn't been beaten.

Oh shit, the gremlin who follows TRT Borrachinha everywhere.

The op isnt underrated at all. Rockhold trying to talk like how Conor was talking back then but failing miserably.

Back