Underrated Staredowns

6gx5ef.gif

one of my favorites.

also, hirotaka yokoi vs. jarel venetian (sp?) from PRIDE 23. venetian walks over to yokoi and stares him down during the fighter intros. it was intense and kinda funny. he proceeded to be dominated and tapped. think i saw a similar staredown in a recent boxing match.

**** found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViDRxgIvg4o

Most surreal staredown ever. it's like something from a movie. the look on Yokoi's face, especially when they announce his name is incredible. 100% certified byadass

guys...nobody ever mentions Rampage vs Eastman II (Page's first UFC fight)

My favorite staredown of all time!

Cyborg_-_Villasenor_-_MMAJunkie.jpg

Say what you want about Cyborg, but the dude stood with manhoef for the better part of two rounds.

That and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he killed people.

Wanderleis staredowns are so bad these days, he does not have the killer staredown anymore and just puts on a act. Like the one with leban, he claped his hand like he was ready and gave a nod at the end :(

Thought I'd try and make a fresh topic. We all know the famous staredowns, like Cro Cop-Wandy, Silva-Belfort but what are some intense ones that no one talks about? I'll start and say Jones - Bader, Jones looked like Bader stole his Cheerios.

9.gif

That's a fucking terrible staredown. By that I mean that only one of the parties delivers. What the fuck is this shit with stomping forward all eager and then looking away while panting nervously? Awful....

Back