Underrated movie: Masters of the universe!

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
469249-1020-a.jpg

It's the Star Wars of the '80s, IMO.

Hated that movie as a kid and refuse to re-watch it.

Easily one of my favorite movies growing up. Would love to rewatch it along with The Wraith which is another super underrated movie.

The Wraith was one of the first movies i got.

not only is that movie absolutely atrocious, it somehow makes Red Scorpion look legit....

showdown in little tokyo or the punisher are way better Dolph choices

Eh, it's rated about where it should be.Not saying it isn't a fun movie, but I wouldn't say it's very good. Also, Skeletor never made good on his after credits promise.

Hard to believe Van Damme's Cyborg was spawned out of that film.

This movie was the shit. watched it like 1000x as a kid. Funny thing is I don't think I've met anyone as an adult that's ever watched this. Gonna re-download thanks!

not only is that movie absolutely atrocious, it somehow makes Red Scorpion look legit....

Showdown in Little Tokyo...never saw it all through but it has one of the funniest fucking moments..namely, when Brandon Lee is like "In case we don't make it, I have something to tell you. You have the biggest dick I've ever seen on a man." And Dolph cracks a smile and seems to be absolutely flattered as he replies, "Thanks." So ludicrously hilarious.

I remember seeing it when I was really young and thought it was pretty good. Remember thinking the Blade character was pretty badass

03.jpg

James "Principal Strickland" Tolkan makes basically any movie better by his having been in it.

I just remember being really confused as a kid. Weird movie.

I should watch it again as an adult.

I love Masters of the Universe. But yeah, Showdown is fuckin awesome, so is Punisher.

Back