Underrated Knockouts

Sampsonsimpson

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What are some of your favorite lesser talked about KO's/TKO's?

Mousasi/Henderson:
200w.gif

Belfort/Franklin:
giphy.gif

Franklin - Quarry

That shit was brutal!

One of my favorites ever even though I always have to look up the guys names.(Kohler/Judson)
2rz9fv8.jpg

And I always love me some Pedro Rizzo
tumblr_mwx5ieWpZw1s0kh4wo1_r2_400.gif

I couldn't find a gif of the whole sequence, but these 2 should be all one gif.
tumblr_mt5lc8aB891ry1rm7o1_400.gif
tumblr_mt5lc8aB891ry1rm7o2_400.gif

Last edited:
And I always love me some Pedro Rizzo
tumblr_mwx5ieWpZw1s0kh4wo1_r2_400.gif

I couldn't find a gif of the whole sequence, but these 2 should be all one gif.
tumblr_mt5lc8aB891ry1rm7o1_400.gif
tumblr_mt5lc8aB891ry1rm7o2_400.gif
I love me some Pedro Rizzo that one on Barnett especialy to bad it didn't include the hook that turned Josh into a zombie that allowed Rizzo to step off to the side and land that straight.

I never hear anyone fully acknowledge the brutality nor quality of the opponent in this KO. It should be viewed as stunning.

tumblr_inline_ohawjwQCtr1r1yzfa_500.gif

I remember seeing this and thinking Johnson just committed murder in the Octagon.

anthony-johnson_kevin-burns.gif

31776abc8d0ef09b483e1c512ea44aab.gif

I thought the way Hendo threw Shogun into his fist was underrated. It's a great KO that put a stamp on their 8 rounds of war.

Was live for this. Best moment in MMA for me. Nothing beats this moment and I really don't think anything will.

This is so underrated. People don't understand Shoguns level of intelligence and skills here. He baited Machida with subtle movements to get him to go for his left straight. An aerial view shows Shogun slightly move his hips in a way like he's going to throw a kick, which Lyoto always counters with that left straight, which Shogun then flawless counters. It was a cool break down to watch (some one posted it not long after the fight).

Absolutely beautiful.

K.O-turns-kickboxer-into-zombie.gif

Not UFC however possibly best KO I have ever seen.

Nate the great over Maia is a thing of beauty .
Barboza v Etim
Condit v Hardy
Wandy v Jardine
Stout v Edwards

One of the cleanest, brutal flying knee KO's I've ever seen.

Mousasi/Hendo was a shit stoppage. I was there in the arena and literally everyone boo'd

Back