Underrated Bisping win

TjDillashawCombo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
vs Rivera

Michael_Bisping__vs._Jorge_Rivera_fin_medium.gif

GOAT volume puncher

All I remember from that fight was Bisping spitting at Rivera's corner lol.

Not underrated. It was just so long ago and people here have short memories. Great win though.

The spitting was way out of line though.

i remember bisping being a real dickbag in that fight for some reason. Didnt rivera retire after that fight too? weird to think of a time where rivera was a fringe contender lol

Still feels weird that he's the champ now. I mean I guess if anyone deserved to catch a break it'd be him... It's just weird. A lot of things had to go right for him to get it.. and it did.

Nothing underrated about it

Jorge is a mediocre fighter

i remember bisping being a real dickbag in that fight for some reason. Didnt rivera retire after that fight too? weird to think of a time where rivera was a fringe contender lol

Haha yeah Bisping was a dick because of those videos Rivera put out before the fight, Mike was pissed because his son stumbled upon one of them.

Rivera had a couple more fights afterwards, I believe he retired a year later after a win over Eric Schafer.

Bisping is much better now.

Underrated illiegal knee and spitting from Mike in that fight.

10001747.gif

Last edited:
Jorge and his corner got everything they deserved for saying nasty shit about Bisping's wife.
Bisping should've come out wearing a shirt saying "Fuck your dead daughter"

Funny thing is Rivera landed his best shot of the fight that rocked Bisping after the
illegal knee.

That knee was soft as baby shit and Rivera hammed it up big time. lolz

Last edited:
He put a pretty good beating on Cung Le as well.

Bisping-Le3.jpg

Back