Underized HWs like DC and Fedor are the divisions GOATs. So how does Jones struggles?

I’m one of the biggest Jones haters alive and I see him being a complete monster at HW. I think his frame will build well and he’ll toss people around in the clinch like his glory days. It pains me to say as I think he’s a giant piece of shit but Jon is going to wreck HW. His only struggle would have been DC (Jon was very vocal about wanting no part of DC at HW).

Really though Jones hasnt been tossing people around at LHW for a very long time, the last time he did that was against a MW Sonnen 7 years ago. Its possible that someone like Ngannou's grappling weakness might create more openings for him I spose but I'd be supprised if his form totally turns around here to me. The same with his boxing, I don't see Jones suddenly becoming a lot more slick than he was and less dependant on reach.

How he adapts physically really is a big unknown, does he keep his speed/cardio? does he gain power in his hands?

Thats all assuming he actually fights at HW at all, "moving up" seemed to be more a way to avoid Reyes and almost a year in we've had no matches booked or even much suggestion of them. Rumble bulked up but we didnt see him fight at HW during that period.

Theyre stocky and powerul, with extra speed from being smaller.

Jones is lanky and not terribly quick, his success at LHR has been ddue to reach and height, what advantage does he have at HW? He doesnt have Fedor or DC speed, lacks power and his height reach is still strong but not as much anymore.
This.

Also, Jones' style is nothing like the smaller hw's that dominated the division, at various points.

If Bonnar fought at Heavyweight it must've been before he even debuted in the UFC, because for the overwhelming majority of his career he spent it at Light Heavyweight; he also has laughable knockout power.

OSP fought one time at Heavyweight and lost; he also doesn't have the knockout power of a Heavyweight.

Cormier doesn't have the frame and reach of a Heavyweight, which is the same advantage Jones has had in all of his Light Heavyweight fights.

Legitimate heavyweights are going to have an advantage in power while the differences in reach aren't going to be nearly as wide as Jones' Light Heavyweight opponents; Jones also lacks the power in his hands to earn his opponents' respect in that division. Jones wrestling has been a shell of his prime-pico-past-self, so pretending like that's going to be the equalizer is funny. The fact that Jones is putting on weight is also going to affect his speed and cardio; the former has certainly gone down these last couple of years and if the latter takes a hit because of his weight gain, he's going to perform even worse than he did against Reyes.

Either way, your thread falls apart because you cited the likes of Bonnar and OSP as heavyweight fighters <Lmaoo>.

Back