Underized HWs like DC and Fedor are the divisions GOATs. So how does Jones struggles?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Rajon Rondo, Jan 13, 2021.

1. moreorless87 Straba

Really though Jones hasnt been tossing people around at LHW for a very long time, the last time he did that was against a MW Sonnen 7 years ago. Its possible that someone like Ngannou's grappling weakness might create more openings for him I spose but I'd be supprised if his form totally turns around here to me. The same with his boxing, I don't see Jones suddenly becoming a lot more slick than he was and less dependant on reach.

How he adapts physically really is a big unknown, does he keep his speed/cardio? does he gain power in his hands?

Thats all assuming he actually fights at HW at all, "moving up" seemed to be more a way to avoid Reyes and almost a year in we've had no matches booked or even much suggestion of them. Rumble bulked up but we didnt see him fight at HW during that period.

2. gspieler Silver Belt

This.

Also, Jones' style is nothing like the smaller hw's that dominated the division, at various points.

A-Level Wrestler likes this.
  3. Rajon Rondo rampage jackson >