Underhook shorts

lol, did the back shrink more then the front? Are the arms the same lenght?

I'm adding some package deals to my site tonight in the Underhook section because I have no life and I'm sitting at home tonight with my family. But I am wearing the new black Underhook t-shirt and I look very GQ with my cig, scotch and tan slacks;)

www.SSFgear.com

LoL No it shrunk all around like two sizes in length, I literally cant lift my arms or bend over or it shows my stomach or back. The arms shrunk a lil but not that bad.

The design reminds me of the Sprawl Backlash shorts.

Got a black with red stretch pair.
Can't wait.

SSF, are you going to carry they blue and black underhooks when they are back in stock? They look excellent.

Is there some kind of tracking number for my shorts? If so, can you e-mail or PM it to me, if not that's cool.

KillaKix-at $35 with free shipping it's like getting a pair of fight shorts of $29 bucks. It' a close to free;)

www.SSFgear.com

Got them in the mail!
Will try them out in kickboxing class (yeah I know) and let everybody know.

Lol, I made you go through all that trouble for nothing, the shorts came in today. It had a t-shirt with it, was that an accident?

no, no accident. McLane (owner of Underhook) is really starting to make a push to get his gear out there. I hope you like the shorts.

www.SSFgear.com

Yeah, I love the look, but I'm a little to big for them. I'm gonna keep them anyway as I will be going on a cut shortly. Thanks for the speedy service! Great product! The embroidery on the back is top-notch. Keep me posted on those hoodies.

Back