Underhook shorts

I was actually considering buying one of their packages like a month or so ago when they apparently had some sale cos I needed another pair of shorts and rashguard. Never got around to doing it and then ended up getting them from nogi instead.

Jeremiah Bailey said:
What about the Hoodie? 3XL? Well, since he left, do you know Phenom? You seem to know SSF pretty well.

Just call me Ron Jr. :)

but yeah Ron is having them made and I also believe he is having one made that I sorta helped him with, let's hope because I think that final product would be the greatest MMA Hoodie EVA!

UNDERHOOK makes A GREAT pair of shorts. You can buy them direct from UNDERHOOK on ebay (buy now) for only $24.00 + Free Shipping! Just type in UNDERHOOK. BEST DEAL ANY WHERE !!!

JB the black hoodie I have on will be avail in a few weeks. I'll post pictures of the red version of it tonight. I need to refund you on shipping. All Underhooks include shipping in the price to the lower 48. We didn't know that at the time. $35 with shipping is a great deal on awesome shorts.

Phenom has had some input in a new hoodie design that we hope to have by x-mas. Those will be killer when they arrive. We will have 3xl and some 4xl in all the hoodies.

www.SSFgear.com

Be sure to start a new thread when they come in. I'm looking to buy some hoodies for the winter season, so I'll be sure to buy one or two from you guys.

*Edited for spelling*

These shorts are great guys. I own every major brand of MMA shorts and these are my favorite! The owner sent me a complementary pair when he first got them in. It has been my pleasure helping spread the word about this fine product. They have a well written description of the products features and details available on their website UNDERHOOK.COM. My favorite feature is the dual enclosure drawstring/velcro. Plenty of flex panels also. These shorts are light weight, super durable and in no way restricting. They are a WINNER!!! Check them out at UNDERHOOK.COM.

Jeremiah Bailey said:
Be sure to start a new thread when they come in. I'm looking to buy some hoodies for the winter season, so I'll be sure to buy one or two from you guys.

*Edited for spelling*

Dude these hoodies that are coming in around Christmas will BLOW YOU AWAY! I am already declaring they will be the greatest looking hoodie! I can't wait!

I can't wait, perfect timing for the winter season.

Check out Underhooks web site it will make mmajitsu happy:)
I have all the combo packages avail at the same prices (I will have them on the site tonight).

www.SSFgear.com

C'mon now Ron I love you too...LOL. I have been trying to help McLane since day one. Nice guy-Great product(s) I am glad you have jumped on the UNDERHOOK bandwagon!

McLane is a cool guy with a great product. I hope he sells a ton of gear. Help him out as much as you can mmajitsu.

Please go check out Underhook.com their prices are super low and the shorts are awesome. I am giving some to my sponsored fighters to wear and get the Underhook name out.

www.SSFgear.com

Ron I am glad to see that SSF is helping UNDERHOOK with it's distribution. McLane is new to the game but very bright none the less. I saw the UNDERHOOK thread but missed your post and did not realize you were a new UNDERHOOK vendor. Guys you can get your UNDERHOOK gear from SSF or UNDERHOOK ... same great product same great prices. You will not be disappointed!

The Underhook shorts and the SSF hoodies look great Ron.

Ron do you have that black hoodie in XXXL cause I want to add it to my collection. Let me know bro, thx.

In about 3 weeks I should have them. I just recieved a hand full of larges to test (wash the hell out of to see how they hold up). I am getting them made for my big buddies.

www.SSFgear.com

Yeah washing them and drying is a huge deal to me because the nice new Punishment XXXL hoodie I got just got washed and man did it shrink even though they claim it is pre-shrunk. I probably shrunk down to an XL at the largest, I am dissappointed.

Back