Undercover Sherdog Police

strebitel86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which Sherdoggers do you think belong to the Undercover Sherdog Police?

You know Sherdoggers who are acting like they're some kind of police, always reporting for duty.

Reporting for every thread and replies we make.

I'm pretty sure this one of the guys @loyalyolayal ......

Be careful for every word you share in this forum....we have an Undercover Sherdog Police in here.

tenor.gif

Any of you guys have much posting going on later?

*(not a fed).

You know Sherdoggers who are acting like they're some kind of police, always reporting for duty.

Be careful for every word you share in this forum....we have an Undercover Sherdog Police in here.
Reported.

Hey fellow Sherbros! How's it going? Any good e-suicides or flaming happening. You can tell me I'm with it.

images

Five oh, man, five oh! Be cool, be cool! We're just standing here minding our business and definitely not smoking reefer while we plot against the forum.

No lo sé hermano, pero hay que tener cuidado con los topos!
oh fuck off we dont speak mexican, the great Jeff Sherwood made a karate forum that is made to talk american, speak american god damn it

oh fuck off we dont speak mexican, the great Jeff Sherwood made a karate forum that is made to talk american, speak american god damn it

I learned my Spanish in the clink vato!!!!

I actually saw Andy Ricker (I think) in a Malaysian airport. I was tempted to say hi but it might be just his doppelganger.
I'd have gone and said hello anyway just in case. My entire point of going to northern Thailand was for northern Thai food.

Probably 99% of reporting is politically motivated.

Last edited:
TS wanted to practice spanish in another thread. Since we are going to be outlaws, let's speak or own language. Mods and rats will not understand, our power will grow and when they less expected, PUM.. we are celebrating 5 de fucking Mayo in here.

Back