Under Armour: What's your impression of this brand?

Better than reebok. Quality wise worse than nike and adiddas. The only thing i buy their are their boxer briefs. Those are amazing.
they used to be my go to as well, but I actually found some I like more. You can get these new balance sports boxer briefs on amazon that are cheaper and feel more like wearing cotton but wick just as well if not better.

I used to work there

Shoes are up to standard as any top tier athletic shoes.

Their casual weir line is above average and fits well but is honestly too pricey. Good but pricey.

The brand itself has a lot of filler crap but anything from 2017+ is gnna be top tier sports apparel

If we talking compression gear then honestly it Dosent matter until you toss on the cold gear. I’ve been in 20 degrwsz with a base layer and hoodie and i wasn’t dying

Is this market research for the next UFC gay ass uniforms?

rbk/ puma lvl.. good if prices are cheap...got a few ua stuff from tj maxx.... Im not a fan of Nike anymore...their sneakers run too fucking small and they dont have 1/2 sizes most of the times. I like Adidas better now, their boost series are comfortable..

Last edited:
Never owned any.
I dislike Nike sneakers. Low quality build and little real tech.
My go to are either Mizuno or Asics.

Dudes at my job (Fortune 500 company worth billions) sometimes wear Under Armor business casual shirts, and Jesus what the fuck are you doing, Wes!? You're a good guy, but WHY ARE ARE YOU WEARING AN UNDER ARMOR POLO? WHY DOES THAT EVEN EXIST??? UNLESS YOUR JOB INVOLVES WORKING AT A STADIUM FOR YOUR CITY'S TEAM, DO NOT BUY THIS.

17UARMPLYFFSLDPLBAPT_Academy

Sorry, had to get that out.

It's seems pretty expensive, often made in a country that might not like Americans, the "Heat Gear" stretchy shirts seem to offer near zero UPF sun protection being very thin and barely there. Stores that carry it don't offer enough variety.

Under Armour is the gold standard in compression gear for me.
All their other stuff is excellent but I don't think better than other major sports brands like Adidas.
Still if you decide to completely outfit yourself with Under Armour, you will be in "good hands". It is slightly more expensive than the competition but its worth it. Only reason not to use their gear is financial.

What in particular are you looking at re: Under Armour?

Some are better than others but I agree with the general gist of the replies thus far.

No they wear sleeveless/short sleeve hoodies.

The goat dbags workout in wife beaters

I often workout in wife beater singlets. They are cheap, comfortable, and unobtrusive.

The prejudice against them seems purely cultural to me (viz, class prejudice). It has no or only minor basis in functionality.

And I do not beat my partner.

I often workout in wife beater singlets. They are cheap, comfortable, and unobtrusive.

The prejudice against them seems purely cultural to me (viz, class prejudice). It has no or only minor basis in functionality.

And I do not beat my partner.
T-shirts are also cheap, comfortable, and unobtrusive. They also have the added benefit of not looking like wife beaters.

T-shirts are also cheap, comfortable, and unobtrusive. They also have the added benefit of not looking like wife beaters.

You're begging the question against wife beater singlets. The fact that t-shirts don't look like wife beater singlets is only a benefit if one is already disposed against the aesthetics of the latter.

Many people like to workout without sleeves because they find them obstrusive. T-shirts have sleeves. So for many people t-shirts are functionally inferior to wife beater singlets.

Your prejudice against wife beaters seems purely cultural, most likely class prejudice, whether conscious or unconscious. Wife beater singlets are just that: singlets.

It strikes me as totally irrational to generally regard people who wear such attire while working out as "goat dbags".

Back