Undefeated boxing champs laugh at Conor's showing against Mayweather

Unknown boxer laughs at MMA fighter, meanwhile in a street fight with no rules, undefeated fighter gets his ass handed to him.
Lol, how do you know unknown boxer doesnt carry a knife or a gun

I'm an unknown sherdogger, but I carry a weapon so in this no rules scenario, I'd kill them both pretty easily

There are and were plenty of respectable fighters and trainers who gave Conor props.

he went 10 rounds and didn’t look too bad in his first boxing match against the greatest boxer of his generation.

It’s unecessary to be such a hater or insecure to say Conor did bad against Floyd.

As if people pay $100. For a ppv Because they hear a fight is in the 6th or 7th round. And then pay the $100.

Floyd’s still isn’t getting fighters out in a round or two. That was almost 20 years ago and 25 pounds.

watching the the first video they’re not particularly disparaging Conor either.

they didn’t even think lomachenko would beat Conor.

Virgil Ortiz Jr would get slept by the left in boxing or mma

Ya that's why Randy Coture took down James Toney and beat the fuck out of him, how many punches did Toney land on Coture with his great hands? You talk as if Connor can't wrestle at all, Connor would wrestle-fuck a boxer only.

everybosy knew toney just wanted the check. Toney hadn’t used his legs for a decade and he certainly wasn’t going to stick and move then.

Toney is one of my favorite fighters of all time. Toneys style is so old school you don’t and haven’t seen his style in boxing for a long time and he slips catches, lays on the ropes just using upper body movement.

Toney or any boxer with his style would be the worst candidate to fight in mma.

everybosy knew toney just wanted the check. Toney hadn’t used his legs for a decade and he certainly wasn’t going to stick and move then.

Toney is one of my favorite fighters of all time. Toneys style is so old school you don’t and haven’t seen his style in boxing for a long time and he slips catches, lays on the ropes just using upper body movement.

Toney or any boxer with his style would be the worst candidate to fight in mma.
I don't dispute that Toney was an amazing boxer, multi-weight champion, multiple belts etc, etc. I only used Toney cause he was the only boxer who had the balls to get in the octagon. You put Coture in a ring with Toney and it would be just as lop-sided, maybe even more.

I bet when Conor hears about this he will feel really bad about it and give the money back.

Because that's why this fight happened - to see if Conor could beat the best p4p boxer in the world in boxing. Not money. The money and 4mm PPV buys was an accident.

I love how TS is ignoring all the posters mentioning 1000x more respectable boxers who gave Conor props.

Does anyone care that Conor lost to Floyd? Boxing is dumb

Lmao, fight Conor in a real fight, every single boxer loses to Conor in a real fight, so yeah laugh that he wouldn't win in your very rule specific sport, but no rules, and Conor makes them his bitch.

Lmao, fight Conor in a real fight, every single boxer loses to Conor in a real fight, so yeah laugh that he wouldn't win in your very rule specific sport, but no rules, and Conor makes them his bitch.
yeah conor would batter tyson fury and wilder in a street fight surre and canelo too ? fuck off son

Conor vs Pac is going to look really bad for Conor.

Manny is pretty aggressive, he fights nothing like Mayweather.
Pac won't carry him, he'll make an example of him sharpish

"Undefeated boxing champ" lol, theres like 70 major belts in boxing right now and practically everyone worth half a shit in boxing is engineered to have an undefeated record ready for when they finally have their big cash out fight.

boxing / striking

apples / bowling balls

Most of he "strikers' here probably have a chit jab and never go body - head.

It never took an expert to know what a farce MayMac was. How so many dumbasses thought Conor had more than a fluke shot at victory was really hard to understand.

BUT BUT BUT and MMA fighter poses different challenges that a boxer has never seen, even though said boxer is a master of his craft and the boxing rules which boxing is fought with.....

Barely known champs command better purses in boxing than Conor does in MMA. Dana and the UFC got half of Conor's boxing purse.
not his reported purse of $30m + ppv points.

I am not a boxing expert, but I noticed he often switched to his MMA stance during the fight...Floyd aint going to leg kick you

Back