Undefeated boxing champs laugh at Conor's showing against Mayweather

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Any of you dummies still insisting Mayweather didn't carry Conor?

Jose Ramirez 26-0, 17 KO's - WBC and WBO light welterweight champion
Vergil Ortiz 16-0, 16 KO's - WBA Gold welterweight champion

First, they laugh at Conor's showing against Mayweather. Their conditioning coach, who fought boxing and MMA, theorized Mayweather let it last until 10 because if Conor looked good in the first few rounds, there would be late buyers of the PPV-- so more money for Floyd.

"I was literally laughing my ass off during that whole fight." - Vergil on MayMac

Then, they literally LAUGH OUT LOUD at Conor's chances against Pacquiao.

Last edited:
So, at one point in time, you did think Conor had a good shot/showing against Floyd?

{<jordan}

I have no idea man I'm no expert. It looked good to me but again.. I have no idea really I'm no expert. And I didn't really give a shit or said that he did great.I just find people like you who go on about this for years pathetic

But you are the great all knowing boxing expert and I hereby humbly apologize for not being so well known in the art of boxing as you... dork

I have no idea man I'm no expert. It looked good to me but again.. I have no idea really I'm no expert. And I didn't really give a shit or said that he did great.I just find people like you who go on about this for years pathetic

But you are the great all knowing boxing expert and I hereby humbly apologize for not being so well known in the art of boxing as you... dork

It never took an expert to know what a farce MayMac was. How so many dumbasses thought Conor had more than a fluke shot at victory was really hard to understand.

Well the likes of Chris Eubank and Sugar Ray Leonard who are proper legends rather than bitter bums thought Conor did very well. I trust their opinion more tbh, salt tends to warp peoples views.

Unknown boxer laughs at MMA fighter, meanwhile in a street fight with no rules, undefeated fighter gets his ass handed to him.

so, they are laughing at a guy who made more money on his first pro boxing fight then they do and who would also kick their asses in a real fight. Alright.

Both guys would've at least KO'd the old guy in the bar if they threw a punch at him.

<36>

Well the likes of Chris Eubank and Sugar Ray Leonard who are proper legends rather than bitter bums thought Conor did very well. I trust their opinion more tbh, salt tends to warp peoples views.

Rallying attention for something they are selling.

But why do you still go on about it? It's been 4 years for fucks sake.

Because some people are STILL insisting Conor did well. That, and I just happen to watch ESNews regularly and saw the funny clips.

But why do you still go on about it? It's been 4 years for fucks sake.
Lol yup. But probably because Floyd has only fought 1x since in a ridiculous exhibition and Conor only 2x since and 1 of them he got his ass handed to him so the Floyd fight is still fresh in their minds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back