Unconscious Biases

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Aren't people tired of hearing stories of innocent people are being discriminated against?

How does society fix unconscious biases?

Updated to include solutions:

Counter-productive rhetoric:

Last edited:
There is no way to solve this problem. So basically, deal with it.

There is no way to solve this problem. So basically, deal with it.

With all the misallocation of resources, wouldn't it be in the best interest of society to at least try and solve it, if not minimize it?

The idea of just "dealing with it", doesn't seem to be working.

Everybody fuck everybody for three or four generations. Should work itself out. Right this way to meet your approved diversity opposite.

With all the misallocation of resources, wouldn't it be in the best interest of society to at least try and solve it, if not minimize it?

The idea of just "dealing with it", doesn't seem to be working.

How do you fix this problem with "resources"?

The media reporting a problem is not an accurate measure of the problem. It’s only an accurate measure of the appetite for the problem.

The media reporting a problem is not an accurate measure of the problem. It’s only an accurate measure of the appetite for the problem.
it gets more facebook likes so it gets more stories. yup

How do you fix this problem with "resources"?

Allocating diversity training to the schools. Snub out biases before people become adults.

Notice in the Jane Elliot video how the kids are indoctrinated to view black people from such an early age?

The kids in that age group who don't get training will grow up, and teach their kids the same thing.

It seems like introducing diversity training into the schools would produce better public outcomes.

True. Discrimination probably happens a lot more than is being reported.

Allocating diversity training to the schools. Snub out biases before people become adults.

Notice in the Jane Elliot video how the kids are indoctrinated to view black people from such an early age?

The kids in that age group who don't get training will grow up, and teach their kids the same thing.

It seems like introducing diversity training into the schools would produce better public outcomes.

So essentially mind control and Cultural Marxism. Nope. I'm out.

I'd argue biases get more varied as you get older so it's not like you can snub out biases that don't exist when they're kids.

Also, past having people sitting and staring at a screen/Manchurian Candidat-ing people there isn't much you can do. Throwing money at the problem won't work.

that actually makes it worse

Be more worldly, travel, understand other cultures and appreciate that there is a world outside our/your very limited scope. Have empathy for others and understand they have walked a different path to you. Reject overly patriotic declarations or demands from politicians - these are good only for controlling people and making people think less of others. The very worst of regimes have often had the very strongest sense of patriotism. Don't take pride in things that you have no control over such as your ethnicity or place of birth; these are not your accomplishments and they only divide us.

Reject anything that goes into identity politics be it on the left or right. At the fringes both are lunatics and should not be accepted.

Try to understand what the other side of the debate is saying. There's actually a good reason why people think the way they do and they might be right. If you legitimately can't understand a somewhat central opinion of a broad group of the left or right it is probably you who is narrow minded. I'm not saying you should agree with it but you should at least be able to appreciate a few good reasons why they think that way.

Other than that we're stuck with it. Flame on WR.

What do you think is going on right now?

When you watch those kids in the video, don't they seem like they are going to grow up to be ignorant approval-seeking smug assholes?

We need less people like that in the world.

What do you think is going on right now?

When you watch those kids in the video, don't they seem like they are going to grow up to be ignorant approval-seeking smug assholes?

We need less people like that in the world.

People are people.

So you approve of Cultural Marxism?

Everybody fuck everybody for three or four generations. Should work itself out. Right this way to meet your approved diversity opposite.

it gets more facebook likes so it gets more stories. yup

I'd argue biases get more varied as you get older so it's not like you can snub out biases that don't exist when they're kids.

Also, past having people sitting and staring at a screen/Manchurian Candidat-ing people there isn't much you can do. Throwing money at the problem won't work.

that actually makes it worse

Well what are the solutions then? You guys are so busy shooting holes through my suggestion, what are some of yours other than to just "deal with it"?

Don't act like it doesn't affect you, because there is so much potential human capital going to waste, and for what? So someone feels a peg superior above someone else?

I am willing to bet that if you raised the collective standard of living, then everybody would benefit.

Last edited:
Well what are the solutions then? You guys are so busy shooting holes through my suggestion, what are some of yours other than to just "deal with it"?

Don't act like it doesn't effect you, because there is so much potential human capital going to waste, and for what? So someone feels a peg superior above someone else?

I am willing to bet that if you raised the collective standard of living, then everybody would benefit.
Maybe it would help probably not. I think you do nothing. Some people are just cunts so stop generalizing everyone based on them. Isn’t that what you’re bitching about

Back