Uncle Handle's guide to Cooking

BrokenJitteryBettong-max-1mb.gif

lol you LOST bro take it on the chin man your mom does and she doesn't complain. all jokes aside

upload_2018-8-2_10-13-14-jpeg.415883

have a great weekend
How much are you grinding your teeth when you think about me?

<{Heymansnicker}>

upload_2018-8-2_10-47-45.jpeg
How much are you grinding your teeth when you think about me?

<{Heymansnicker}>

lmao bro every thing ive posted about you over the last year I meant....but know one knows who you really are so why are you letting this lost ruin your life?

I don't know you irl but ill assume that you've been bullied and lost most of your life so this was just par for the course horse baby. take this as a life lesson when you poke the bear you'll get your ass chewed off(no ro). have a great weekend man! try not to be so mad man. I got my ass whipped once too it was like 44 almost 45 years ago and i'm still looking for him

BrokenJitteryBettong-max-1mb.gif

sorry obligatory

and

have a great weekend uncle thomas

you are in a full rage horse baby lmfao have a great weekend man
images

btw I'm not black

and

I don't think he was calling you black. He was poking fun at the fact that he sees you as an obese neckbeard who eats nothing but Oreos. Thats why you have an Oreo flavored neckbeard.

Jack Handjob getting worked up again on the internet in another one of his own threads.

lmao

Instead of knowing how to cook, I just make money, and know which restaurants to go to.

Instead of knowing how to cook, I just make money, and know which restaurants to go to.

Mad squab...pisan you should learn how to cook mang. what if you find your self in a post apoc survival situation and you need to field dress and clean an animal? do you even know what plants to use you can actually prepare a fine field meal if you know what to do and how to cook

Mad squab...pisan you should learn how to cook mang. what if you find your self in a post apoc survival situation and you need to field dress and clean an animal? do you even know what plants to use you can actually prepare a fine field meal if you know what to do and how to cook

You are right just like always Jack. What will I ever do without your infinite wisdom?

I actually am trying to learn. I moved into a sweat ass apt. I am cooking steaks on the stove, stir frying some spare rib tips with Black bean garlic sauce. I trying to make some simple italian style pasta dishes too.

images

you lost dude. take my balls slapping you on the chin as a lesson.

You’re a middle aged man who’s been banned multiple times from a karate forum that you get made fun of on by dozens of posters almost every time you log in. That isn’t made up, it’s true. And now you’re in yet another thread, getting made fun of, talking about your fictitious balls and how you ‘won’ something.

You’re delusional lol

Go on and reach back into your middle school grab bag of tired mom and dick jokes for your next post like we expect you to because theres nothing else in it for you to grab.

4.desert desert is another hard one so stick to something fun and light like homemade ice cream or some sort of pie.

feel free to add any tips you think might help your sherbros. and click subscribe to my sherdog channel thanks.

Confusion with “dessert,” spelled with two S's, arises because of how the words “desert” and “dessert” are pronounced. The sweet treat, dessert, has two S's, and the second syllable is stressed. The arid place, desert, on the other hand, has one S, and the first syllable is stressed.

You're welcome

"Uncle Handles guide to picking up little boys"

That was his first guide thread

Back