Uncle Handle's guide to Cooking

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So it's summer time and I keep hearing from all kinds of people

"jack what do you have that smells so damn good?!?!?!"

upload_2018-8-2_6-45-1.jpeg

Well I thought this would be a good topic for your Uncle to share with you young pups. Uncle Handle isn't all blood and guts a real man must not only develop his warrior skills in the cage and in the bed room (with women kong) but you also must know how to cook.

step 1 .Too much salt basic rookie mistake youre doing a chili, or stew, or gumbo e tu fei and you don't know how much salt too little regardless of your other seasonings and it wont taste good scientifically speaking our Tungs only have sweet salty cold and hot receptors.

so a good rule of thumb if you're cooking the girl you want to make a long term relationship a meal 1/2 cup salt per 100mgdl of base should have a really nice diffusion throughout your dish.

Choice of bread. every meal needs to be anchored by a good sour dough or pumpernickel rye bread I know she doesn't eat carbs just have it. wonder bread is okay kong...if that's that's what your beau likes...smh.
images

3.Choice of drink this is kind of a hard one choose soda and you'll look a lil immature, wine shell know your trying to get her pants off so my go to is a good beer preferably bottle no can boys coors or a jeiger should do the trick. my personal favorite is colt 45.... no quayloods in your beau's drink Kong.
upload_2018-8-2_6-47-47.jpeg

4.desert desert is another hard one so stick to something fun and light like homemade ice cream or some sort of pie.

feel free to add any tips you think might help your sherbros. and click subscribe to my sherdog channel thanks.

Last night I hate sweet potato tater tots and grilled bacon and avocado cheeseburgers, washed down with some Montaulk Summer Ales. America baby

Do you have a good recipe for organic, environmentally friendly avocado toast?

I'm always jealous of people who know how to cook well.

I'm always jealous of people who know how to cook well.

Patience leads to good food. Or knowing what to do with what and when.

Watch cooking shows. Somethign as simple as crushing your garlic before you mince or toss it into something brings out more flavor.

Cooling under a brick/cast iron also makes chucken juicy and tender when marinated well.

Patience leads to good food. Or knowing what to do with what and when.

Watch cooking shows. Somethign as simple as vrushing your garlic before you mince or toss it into something brings out more flavor.

Cooling under a brick/cast iron also makes chucken juicy and tender when marinated well.

That's my issue 100%.

That's my issue 100%.

Watch cooking shows like ginos italy or lidias kitchen. Its all italian but its good.

Beat bobby flay is also good for tips. Or iron chef.
Avoid urban peasant....he just butters everything.

Another good tip when making pasta sauce and you are using onio s.
Do not use the heart of the onion. It adds heat rather than sweetness once its been cooked. So that entire inner kf the onion is to be discarded or used in scrambled eggs.

@AGGAMEMNON66 and a bunch of the OT guys were raving about TS's signature Oreo cake recipe

20120826-220032-Oreo-cake.1.jpg

How do you make it so well, @Jack Handy jr?

Also, @HOV told me your nickname in the OT. You're definitely an Uncle, just not "Uncle Handle". You seem very popular there.

@AGGAMEMNON66 and a bunch of the OT guys were raving about TS's signature Oreo cake recipe

20120826-220032-Oreo-cake.1.jpg

How do you make it so well, @Jack Handy jr?

Also, @HOV told me your nickname in the OT. You're definitely an Uncle, just not "Uncle Handle". You seem very popular there.

Smh I'm not black dummy
However you are the epitome of an uncle tom

And if you want a recipe for dicks I can't help you

Well, you certainly told me

lol horse I'm done with you for awhile until work gets me in a bad mood and I need you to whip.

as of now I've had enough of your pussy . your defeat at my hands was so complete they deleted the thread and TeTe refused to make the poll. lmfao

tbh since you are the only person here I generally truly dislike..it felt good whipping your ass. now its like im kicking a retard uncle tom actual OREO in the head because I know you claim to be black.

and lest I forget

upload_2018-8-2_10-13-14.jpeg

@Horse Style

one more thing stop pandering to aggemenknob I destroyed him over there too.

so what kind of assistance can he give? if I were you I'd befriend some posters in the warroom or the heavies. free advice have a great weekend man!
BrokenJitteryBettong-max-1mb.gif

lol horse I'm done with you for awhile until work gets me in a bad mood and I need you to whip.

as of now I've had enough of your pussy . your defeat at my hands was so complete they deleted the thread and TeTe refused to make the poll. lmfao

tbh since you are the only person here I generally truly dislike..it felt good whipping your ass. now its like im kicking a retard uncle tom actual OREO in the head because I know you claim to be black.

and lest I forget

View attachment 415883
This long-winded, limp-wristed post just because I asked for your Oreo cake recipe?

Maybe you should go lie down. The Internet is not for you

This long-winded, limp-wristed post just because I asked for your Oreo cake recipe?

Maybe you should go lie down. The Internet is not for you

BrokenJitteryBettong-max-1mb.gif

lol you LOST bro take it on the chin man your mom does and she doesn't complain. all jokes aside

upload_2018-8-2_10-13-14-jpeg.415883

have a great weekend

Back