Uncle Creepy Picks Barao over Dillashaw

HaulParris

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Oh no, not another TJ vs Barao thread. But this one has moving pictures!

Link courtesy of Middle Easy:

I agree that TJ is a huge underdog, but the two points where I disagree are:

1) McCall questioning TJ's wrestling/grappling - for example, in the Waleil Watson fight, TJ toyed with Watson on the ground for 15 minutes, so badly that it was a 30-26, 30-25, 30-25 decision. Granted, Watson isn't Barao, but TJ is not a novice to grappling.

2) McCall saying that "Team Alpha Male doesn't have a system against those type of Brazillians, just look at the track record" - it's a glaring generalization; Barao is on a level all his own, head and shoulders above many fighters, Brazilian or otherwise. Moreover, Urijah & Co have done fairly well against many Brazilians not named Barao.

In conclusion, respect to McCall and all the other fighters. Just thought I'd share the video.

I concur in order for Dillashaw to be competitive he has to be sharp and simple. The more openings you have he will capitalize.

Oh no, not another TJ vs Barao thread. But this one has moving pictures!

Link courtesy of Middle Easy:

I agree that TJ is a huge underdog, but the two points where I disagree are:

1) McCall questioning TJ's wrestling/grappling - for example, in the Waleil Watson fight, TJ toyed with Watson on the ground for 15 minutes, so badly that it was a 30-26, 30-25, 30-25 decision. Granted, Watson isn't Barao, but TJ is not a novice to grappling.

2) McCall saying that "Team Alpha Male doesn't have a system against those type of Brazillians, just look at the track record" - it's a glaring generalization; Barao is on a level all his own, head and shoulders above many fighters, Brazilian or otherwise. Moreover, Urijah & Co have done fairly well against many Brazilians not named Barao.

In conclusion, respect to McCall and all the other fighters. Just thought I'd share the video.

Did you seriously forgot about Aldo?

fight is a joke

put creepy in there

Why is this relevant? Everyone is picking Barao over Dillashaw.

It'd be much more interesting if he picked Dillashaw over Barao. THEN that would be threadworthy. But this?? Not so much.

Everyone knows Barao will KO Dillashaw in the first round.

Why is this relevant? Everyone is picking Barao over Dillashaw.

It'd be much more interesting if he picked Dillashaw over Barao. THEN that would be threadworthy. But this?? Not so much.

Everyone knows Barao will KO Dillashaw in the first round.

Pretty much my thoughts. I'm hoping for a nice fight but honestly I see a brutal beating coming for TJ. And that's ok.

barao just cuts a ton of weight and packs it on quick....he always seems like the bigger stronger fighter....He looked like a weight class bigger when he fights Faber

Didnt Dodson KO Dillashaw? And now he is fighting Barao?

barao just cuts a ton of weight and packs it on quick....he always seems like the bigger stronger fighter....He looked like a weight class bigger when he fights Faber

No he didnt...he looked taller but Faber is a tank

Back