Unbiased Look at Diaz vs McGregor, Who I believe wins.

You'll have his balls in your mouth again, Dont worry. And all the fake Diaz fans will go back to the woodwork, us real Diaz fans know whats up. And we actually respect fighters that go in there and fight like Conor.

They both have respect for each other, you keyboard warriors are the ones full of hate and ignorance.

You talk about people being keyboard warriors and full of hate and ignorance and you don't see yourself acting the exact same way? There's the pot calling the kettle black.

''Us real Diaz fans...''? What makes your support of either Diaz more valid than anyone else's? You'll have to forgive us for not believing you're ''respectful'' towards fighters you know nothing about, when you act like a dick to other posters on Sherdog that you could actually get to know... if you felt like acting like an adult of course that is.

Your less than insightful analysis is far from unbiased, and you don't even recognize it. So why should any of us pay any attention to the garbage you spew? If you actually want to engage in a debate or discussion, don't be a narrow minded prick that thinks your opinion is the only one that matters, and resorts to shitty insults when you can't think about anything logically.

Well, I think you just changed the tone of betting to serious issues but I do think that for a while, during the unknown pride phase, during the unknown pride UFC merger phase, during the original UFC reality tv show phase, and during the (still happening) integration of mass media women's martial arts, there are inefficiencies to extort in terms of the public eyes betting...
Yeah my PERSONAL problem with MMA betting is their always another fight on the card, once you get used to gambling it's hard to watch a fight without gambling for me. But yeah I still think womens MMA has a lot of potential upsets. Most recently Miesha vs Nunes, I mean just seeing the way Nunes has snap on her punches and the type of athlete she is, it sorda was a no brainer.

But since I'm not gambling no more, I didn't even no the odds, I believe Miesha was favorite tho.

You talk about people being keyboard warriors and full of hate and ignorance and you don't see yourself acting the exact same way? There's the pot calling the kettle black.

''Us real Diaz fans...''? What makes your support of either Diaz more valid than anyone else's? You'll have to forgive us for not believing you're ''respectful'' towards fighters you know nothing about, when you act like a dick to other posters on Sherdog that you could actually get to know... if you felt like acting like an adult of course that is.

Your less than insightful analysis is far from unbiased, and you don't even recognize it. So why should any of us pay any attention to the garbage you spew? If you actually want to engage in a debate or discussion, don't be a narrow minded prick that thinks your opinion is the only one that matters, and resorts to shitty insults when you can't think about anything logically.
The fact that real die hard Diaz fans liked them since the start and the fact you guys like Nate simply because he beat Conor. /endofdiscussion.

tldr;

Diaz will have a hard time pulling the trigger as Conor's speed will give him no option to land anything in the first. Diaz will be beat up by the second and succumb to the TKO after Conor escapes a grappling exchange.

And this boys and girls is how you write fiction.

I just finished rewatching McGregor vs Diaz and Diaz vs Johnson. I've been following Diaz's career since his appear on TUF where he beat Gamburyan by a freak injury really.

Diaz almost always start off very slow and picks up the pace later in the fight, expect that to be the same in the McGregor fight.

What will be different is that Conor (with all the shit talk he's been saying about KOing him) is going to fight conservative and chop away at the leg of Nate. Just because he hasn't done it before doesn't mean he's not capable, Conor is a smart guy believe it or not haters.

And NO I'M NOT A CONOR FAN, just an unbiased MMA fan that doesnt put either fighters balls in my mouth.

I see Conor fighting like Condit but less running and he will pick his spots to land that left hand and connect on Diaz's chin. In the first fight, the first round was actually pretty close with Conor edging it a bit.

Then the 2nd round, at the START Conor was really taking the fight until Diaz started connecting and got the clinch on him, the fight was over after that.

Conor will mantain his distance and pick his shots while picking away at his left leg. Johnson did decent against Diaz and McGregor is a way better striker than Michael.

I think Conor wins a decision and will have to really connect with a picture perfect left hand in order to finish the fight.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he if he did the shocking and went for a takedown, believe it or not Conors BJJ is not that bad, he was simply FINISHED and wanted an easy way out instead of getting KOed which was what would have happened if he didn't become a "panic wrestler".

I expect Conor to have an excuse for his fighting style by saying "Ehhh I fought the bigger man, I had to do what I had to do to come home with this victory, I will step up like a man like I always do and fight him again."

He will land big shots on Diaz but he will not fight nearly as aggresive as Diaz, I do expect Conor to smack talk in the octagon tho, as they both will do.

Haters and nuthuggers incoming, no one seems to have an unbiased opinion on this site.

Conor's wide stance doesn't allow for powerful low round kicks, so unless he completely changes his stance and footwork, I don't think he will do much *effective* chopping at Nate's lead leg, and it's highly doubtful he will abandon how he generates power, utilizes his accuracy, angles, etc (ie through stance/footwork).

You didn't read shit I just said, go back to elementary school and work on your comprehension skills. What I said was, CONOR is the one who needs to make adjustments, Nate needs to wear him out like he does every fight. I said the only adjustment that would be smart is clinching Conor up more since he looked like the stronger fighter in the clinch and getting the judo throw that he did to Maynard and many other fighters.

Learn to COMPREHEND. None of your ignorant ass comments will be replied too lol. Conor needs to make adjustments, not Nate.
I can tell that you're an amazing person. Are you a dog walker or a carpet installer?

The last time TS received this much attention, he was at the proctologist.

I believe Conor takes it.

Diaz will have a hard time pulling the trigger as Conor's speed will give him no option to land anything in the first. Diaz will be beat up by the second and succumb to the TKO after Conor escapes a grappling exchange.
Nate couldn't deal with the speed of Michael Johnson. Oh wait...yes he could. He won that fight right before beating Conor.

Diaz succumbed to Conor in the 2nd round the first time. Oh wait...he didn't. Conor succumbed in the 2nd.

The last time TS received this much attention, he was at the proctologist.
Dude you've posted like 3 times in a damn row and are giving "likes" to all the hateful ass shertards on here. Lol...It's ok man I'm sure someone will love you one day.

Dude you've posted like 3 times in a damn row and are giving "likes" to all the hateful ass shertards on here. Lol...It's ok man I'm sure someone will love you one day.
I thought you weren't going to respond to me any more. I guess you're a liar.

I thought you weren't going to respond to me any more. I guess you're a liar.
I didn't write ya down buddy, i've lost count of all the dumbass hateful keyboard warriors on here. I'm pretty sure you're the one the said you agree with me and was "just trolling". I guess you're the real liar then.

I'm not gonna go back and see if that was you, but pretty sure it was. Bich boy.

Back