Unbiased Look at Diaz vs McGregor, Who I believe wins.

I just finished rewatching McGregor vs Diaz and Diaz vs Johnson. I've been following Diaz's career since his appear on TUF where he beat Gamburyan by a freak injury really.

Diaz almost always start off very slow and picks up the pace later in the fight, expect that to be the same in the McGregor fight.

What will be different is that Conor (with all the shit talk he's been saying about KOing him) is going to fight conservative and chop away at the leg of Nate. Just because he hasn't done it before doesn't mean he's not capable, Conor is a smart guy believe it or not haters.

And NO I'M NOT A CONOR FAN, just an unbiased MMA fan that doesnt put either fighters balls in my mouth.

I see Conor fighting like Condit but less running and he will pick his spots to land that left hand and connect on Diaz's chin. In the first fight, the first round was actually pretty close with Conor edging it a bit.

Then the 2nd round, at the START Conor was really taking the fight until Diaz started connecting and got the clinch on him, the fight was over after that.

Conor will mantain his distance and pick his shots while picking away at his left leg. Johnson did decent against Diaz and McGregor is a way better striker than Michael.

I think Conor wins a decision and will have to really connect with a picture perfect left hand in order to finish the fight.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he if he did the shocking and went for a takedown, believe it or not Conors BJJ is not that bad, he was simply FINISHED and wanted an easy way out instead of getting KOed which was what would have happened if he didn't become a "panic wrestler".

I expect Conor to have an excuse for his fighting style by saying "Ehhh I fought the bigger man, I had to do what I had to do to come home with this victory, I will step up like a man like I always do and fight him again."

He will land big shots on Diaz but he will not fight nearly as aggresive as Diaz, I do expect Conor to smack talk in the octagon tho, as they both will do.

Haters and nuthuggers incoming, no one seems to have an unbiased opinion on this site.

lol.. Youre clearly a huge McGregor fan boy. Stop trying to pretend like your neutral. Your analysis is very Robin Black like.

"Im not a Conor fan but please read my analysis about how long I would deep throat him for if I had a chance"

Diaz RD 3 sub, the way I see it.

Just noticed that yesterday was my 10 year Sherdog anniversary. Come, let us adore me.
I think a good gameplan for Nate will be to clinch Conor more and do those judo sweeps he has success with. He got Maynard with them and also looked to be the stronger fighter in the clinch vs Conor.

lol.. Youre clearly a huge McGregor fan boy. Stop trying to pretend like your neutral. Your analysis is very Robin Black like.

"Im not a Conor fan but please read my analysis about how long I would deep throat him for if I had a chance"
I'm not neutral, I was going for Nate the first fight and flipped out when he won, I met him in 2013 in Orlando. I just hate all you fake fans that jumped out of the wood work since he beat McGregor.

Now I still am rooting for Nate but you guys are almost making me want to go for Conor's narcissist ass.

I used to like Conor because he brings excitement to the sport, but I don't respect when he called himself a God.

Still my favorite fighter to watch other than both Diaz brothers.

Diaz brothers used to have a cult following, not a fake following. Stfu and try again, bich.

Why

Do

Sherdoggers

Type

This

When

they

want

to

be

taken

serious?

Nate making adjustments would be foolish. Unless he plans on taking him to the ground, something we don't see Nate do very often unless he gets that judo toss that he does very well. He has no double leg once so ever but he is capable of clinching and using that judo sweep. Nate needs to push the pace and box him up, simple as that. More clinching is the only adjustment that would make sense, but he did that the first fight.

I'm trying to have an intelligent conversation about this fight but you guys are too busy with the nuts in your mouth.

I'll bump this after the fight.
Only Conor is capable of making adjustments, right? No other fighter can do it. Please go back to playing your video games.

I'm not neutral, I was going for Nate the first fight and flipped out when he won, I met him in 2013 in Orlando. I just hate all you fake fans that jumped out of the wood work since he beat McGregor.

Now I still am rooting for Nate but you guys are almost making me want to go for Conor's narcissist ass.

I used to like Conor because he brings excitement to the sport, but I don't respect when he called himself a God.

Still my favorite fighter to watch other than both Diaz brothers.

Diaz brothers used to have a cult following, not a fake following. Stfu and try again, bich.
Im just trolling you. I agree with you. I could see McGregor winning a decision as well. Infact, it is the most likely outcome if him winning imo.

Only Conor is capable of making adjustments, right? No other fighter can do it. Please go back to playing your video games.
You didn't read shit I just said, go back to elementary school and work on your comprehension skills. What I said was, CONOR is the one who needs to make adjustments, Nate needs to wear him out like he does every fight. I said the only adjustment that would be smart is clinching Conor up more since he looked like the stronger fighter in the clinch and getting the judo throw that he did to Maynard and many other fighters.

Learn to COMPREHEND. None of your ignorant ass comments will be replied too lol. Conor needs to make adjustments, not Nate.

I just finished rewatching McGregor vs Diaz and Diaz vs Johnson. I've been following Diaz's career since his appear on TUF where he beat Gamburyan by a freak injury really.

Diaz almost always start off very slow and picks up the pace later in the fight, expect that to be the same in the McGregor fight.

What will be different is that Conor (with all the shit talk he's been saying about KOing him) is going to fight conservative and chop away at the leg of Nate. Just because he hasn't done it before doesn't mean he's not capable, Conor is a smart guy believe it or not haters.

And NO I'M NOT A CONOR FAN, just an unbiased MMA fan that doesnt put either fighters balls in my mouth.

I see Conor fighting like Condit but less running and he will pick his spots to land that left hand and connect on Diaz's chin. In the first fight, the first round was actually pretty close with Conor edging it a bit.

Then the 2nd round, at the START Conor was really taking the fight until Diaz started connecting and got the clinch on him, the fight was over after that.

Conor will mantain his distance and pick his shots while picking away at his left leg. Johnson did decent against Diaz and McGregor is a way better striker than Michael.

I think Conor wins a decision and will have to really connect with a picture perfect left hand in order to finish the fight.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he if he did the shocking and went for a takedown, believe it or not Conors BJJ is not that bad, he was simply FINISHED and wanted an easy way out instead of getting KOed which was what would have happened if he didn't become a "panic wrestler".

I expect Conor to have an excuse for his fighting style by saying "Ehhh I fought the bigger man, I had to do what I had to do to come home with this victory, I will step up like a man like I always do and fight him again."

He will land big shots on Diaz but he will not fight nearly as aggresive as Diaz, I do expect Conor to smack talk in the octagon tho, as they both will do.

Haters and nuthuggers incoming, no one seems to have an unbiased opinion on this site.
Without reading everyone else's replies, I'll go out on a limb and guess I've been here for longer and also spoken less than most people who reply to the thread.

I agree with most of what you say, I think it's a good analysis and should make for a good fight. To your point, I think a mcgregor decision is the most likely outcome for a mcgregor win.

OP is right, Conor's BJJ isn't bad at all. The technique he used in the Mendes fight was rather impressive. Constantly looking at Herb Dean asking to get the fight stood up while being elbowed in the face.

Without reading everyone else's replies, I'll go out on a limb and guess I've been here for longer and also spoken less than most people who reply to the thread.

I agree with most of what you say, I think it's a good analysis and should make for a good fight. To your point, I think a mcgregor decision is the most likely outcome for a mcgregor win.
One more follow up- I won money on Nate and holly that night and wil NOT be throwing out predictions for this next fight but if people want to play a game they're not ready for, I'd love to hear bets made by people on this thread with a follow up post fight (which obviously won't happen). Have fun all with your posting.

OP is right, Conor's BJJ isn't bad at all. The technique he used in the Mendes fight was rather impressive. Constantly looking at Herb Dean asking to get the fight stood up while being elbowed in the face.
Check the Holloway fight. And I hope you we're a Diaz fan since atleast when he fought Bendo for the LW title, damn I went crazy in the bar that day... See you joined in 2016 though...

One more follow up- I won money on Nate and holly that night and wil NOT be throwing out predictions for this next fight but if people want to play a game they're not ready for, I'd love to hear bets made by people on this thread with a follow up post fight (which obviously won't happen). Have fun all with your posting.
I used to be a betting man but since going broke I am no longer lol. I would love to see people put their money where their mouth is on Nate.

Although MMA is a horrible sport to bet on, I turned 250 into 2900 in the NFL and lost more than that betting MMA.

MMA is way too unpredictable, it's not bad for a couple parlays with little money to entertain yourself but not a good sport to put big money on.

And bettings the type of thing that once you're used to betting a couple hundred, a 20 dollar bet doesn't do it anymore as far as the rush goes, unless it's on a huge underdog or part of some type of parlay, etc.

Change unbiased to embarrassed and I think you're on to something.

Change unbiased to embarrassed and I think you're on to something.
Dude you're stupid, anyone that's not full of hate and jealousy of fighters actually posts an intelligent remark. You're just like the rest of them. Most people that have posted something intelligent have been a member since the early days.

I used to be a betting man but since going broke I am no longer lol. I would love to see people put their money where their mouth is on Nate.

Although MMA is a horrible sport to bet on, I turned 250 into 2900 in the NFL and lost more than that betting MMA.

MMA is way too unpredictable, it's not bad for a couple parlays with little money to entertain yourself but not a good sport to put big money on.

And bettings the type of thing that once you're used to betting a couple hundred, a 20 dollar bet doesn't do it anymore as far as the rush goes, unless it's on a huge underdog or part of some type of parlay, etc.
Well, I think you just changed the tone of betting to serious issues but I do think that for a while, during the unknown pride phase, during the unknown pride UFC merger phase, during the original UFC reality tv show phase, and during the (still happening) integration of mass media women's martial arts, there are inefficiencies to extort in terms of the public eyes betting...

Dude you're stupid, anyone that's not full of hate and jealousy of fighters actually posts an intelligent remark. You're just like the rest of them. Most people that have posted something intelligent have been a member since the early days.
Don't take it personal. I'm just brushing up on my shitposting.

JFAgcg.gif

Back