Unbiased Look at Diaz vs McGregor, Who I believe wins.

You're supposing that Nate won't make adjustments too.
Nate making adjustments would be foolish. Unless he plans on taking him to the ground, something we don't see Nate do very often unless he gets that judo toss that he does very well. He has no double leg once so ever but he is capable of clinching and using that judo sweep. Nate needs to push the pace and box him up, simple as that. More clinching is the only adjustment that would make sense, but he did that the first fight.

I'm trying to have an intelligent conversation about this fight but you guys are too busy with the nuts in your mouth.

I'll bump this after the fight.

Anyways in this fight which Bares no actual relevance what so ever, I'm more interested in the story aspect. I like Diaz expect him to win too, but my oh my it'd be brilliant to see Connor take his head clean arf.

Don't really give a fuck what happens as long as it's a good fight.

I just finished rewatching McGregor vs Diaz and Diaz vs Johnson. I've been following Diaz's career since his appear on TUF where he beat Gamburyan by a freak injury really.

Diaz almost always start off very slow and picks up the pace later in the fight, expect that to be the same in the McGregor fight.

What will be different is that Conor (with all the shit talk he's been saying about KOing him) is going to fight conservative and chop away at the leg of Nate. Just because he hasn't done it before doesn't mean he's not capable, Conor is a smart guy believe it or not haters.

And NO I'M NOT A CONOR FAN, just an unbiased MMA fan that doesnt put either fighters balls in my mouth.

I see Conor fighting like Condit but less running and he will pick his spots to land that left hand and connect on Diaz's chin. In the first fight, the first round was actually pretty close with Conor edging it a bit.

Then the 2nd round, at the START Conor was really taking the fight until Diaz started connecting and got the clinch on him, the fight was over after that.

Conor will mantain his distance and pick his shots while picking away at his left leg. Johnson did decent against Diaz and McGregor is a way better striker than Michael.

I think Conor wins a decision and will have to really connect with a picture perfect left hand in order to finish the fight.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he if he did the shocking and went for a takedown, believe it or not Conors BJJ is not that bad, he was simply FINISHED and wanted an easy way out instead of getting KOed which was what would have happened if he didn't become a "panic wrestler".

I expect Conor to have an excuse for his fighting style by saying "Ehhh I fought the bigger man, I had to do what I had to do to come home with this victory, I will step up like a man like I always do and fight him again."

He will land big shots on Diaz but he will not fight nearly as aggresive as Diaz, I do expect Conor to smack talk in the octagon tho, as they both will do.

Haters and nuthuggers incoming, no one seems to have an unbiased opinion on this site.

So this was your unbiased assessment of thing, and yet you never once mention any of the things Nate will need to do in order to counter your masterful plan for conor.

unbiased. lol. you actually take sherdoggers for bigger fools than they are, and there are some pretty damn big fools here.

So this was your unbiased assessment of thing, and yet you never once mention any of the things Nate will need to do in order to counter your masterful plan for conor.

unbiased. lol. you actually take sherdoggers for bigger fools than they are, and there are some pretty damn big fools here.
Nate needs to do nothing but implement the same gameplan he always uses. Get in his face, pressure him and try to tire him out with his boxing. The only thing I can see that would be good for Diaz to do is clinch him up more and try that judo toss he has success with.

Why would I talk about what Diaz needs to do when he won and we both know what Nate's gonna do, kill or be killed straight up. If it ain't broke dont fix it. It seems like unless you say Diaz wins, you're biased lol. You guys are ridiculous.

Conor's the one that needs a new gameplan, because going toe to toe with Diaz isn't smart AT ALL.

Gimme one of your "unique" replies, all you guys sound the same.

Last edited:
I think Conor loses. Unless all he does is leg kick and run however I doubt it.

I just finished rewatching McGregor vs Diaz and Diaz vs Johnson. I've been following Diaz's career since his appear on TUF where he beat Gamburyan by a freak injury really.

Diaz almost always start off very slow and picks up the pace later in the fight, expect that to be the same in the McGregor fight.

What will be different is that Conor (with all the shit talk he's been saying about KOing him) is going to fight conservative and chop away at the leg of Nate. Just because he hasn't done it before doesn't mean he's not capable, Conor is a smart guy believe it or not haters.

And NO I'M NOT A CONOR FAN, just an unbiased MMA fan that doesnt put either fighters balls in my mouth.

I see Conor fighting like Condit but less running and he will pick his spots to land that left hand and connect on Diaz's chin. In the first fight, the first round was actually pretty close with Conor edging it a bit.

Then the 2nd round, at the START Conor was really taking the fight until Diaz started connecting and got the clinch on him, the fight was over after that.

Conor will mantain his distance and pick his shots while picking away at his left leg. Johnson did decent against Diaz and McGregor is a way better striker than Michael.

I think Conor wins a decision and will have to really connect with a picture perfect left hand in order to finish the fight.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he if he did the shocking and went for a takedown, believe it or not Conors BJJ is not that bad, he was simply FINISHED and wanted an easy way out instead of getting KOed which was what would have happened if he didn't become a "panic wrestler".

I expect Conor to have an excuse for his fighting style by saying "Ehhh I fought the bigger man, I had to do what I had to do to come home with this victory, I will step up like a man like I always do and fight him again."

He will land big shots on Diaz but he will not fight nearly as aggresive as Diaz, I do expect Conor to smack talk in the octagon tho, as they both will do.

Haters and nuthuggers incoming, no one seems to have an unbiased opinion on this site.

tldr;

I believe Conor takes it.

Diaz will have a hard time pulling the trigger as Conor's speed will give him no option to land anything in the first. Diaz will be beat up by the second and succumb to the TKO after Conor escapes a grappling exchange.

Yeah and many many more.
You'll have his balls in your mouth again, Dont worry. And all the fake Diaz fans will go back to the woodwork, us real Diaz fans know whats up. And we actually respect fighters that go in there and fight like Conor.

They both have respect for each other, you keyboard warriors are the ones full of hate and ignorance.

This time hes going to use something he didnt last time.

His excellent timing and kicks to the body.

He didnt time shit...he forced everything.

By the 3rd Nates right eye is going to be shut and full of blood. He wont be able to see the left hand anymore and a TKO will happen.

You'll have his balls in your mouth again, Dont worry. And all the fake Diaz fans will go back to the woodwork, us real Diaz fans know whats up. And we actually respect fighters that go in there and fight like Conor.

They both have respect for each other, you keyboard warriors are the ones full of hate and ignorance.
You're a fucking retard, lol. How the hell do you figure I was ever a Conor fan? Do you know me outside of these forums, moron? You're definitely some fat turd kid to keep assuming that shit. Your dad should have sacrificed you to the devil upon your birth.

You're a fucking retard, lol. How the hell do you figure I was ever a Conor fan? Do you know me outside of these forums, moron? You're definitely some fat turd kid to keep assuming that shit. Your dad should have sacrificed you to the devil upon your birth.
Haha, he's mad cause Conor's ball aren't in his mouth. Don't be mad, homie. The time will come soon enough.

You guys are such Diaz nut huggers, I been with Nick since his Strikeforce run, you guys are so ignorant. What makes you think Conor can't adjust and beat Nate?
Just stop. You lost your credibility when you thought nick was Nate Diaz. All the points you now make are invalid

Haha, he's mad cause Conor's ball aren't in his mouth. Don't be mad, homie. The time will come soon enough.
Bye bye fuckhead. You're blocked. Clearly you're a retard and need to be executed and dumped in a river.

If anyone responds to any of my comments and steadily keep coming with retarded shit like this dumbass I'm blocking it and moving on. Fucking ignorant kids. I swear, Sherdog needs to start checking identification before approving accounts.

Just stop. You lost your credibility when you thought nick was Nate Diaz. All the points you now make are invalid
No i thought Nate fought Karo instead of Manny. I can name all of Nicks most notable wins right now: BJ destroyed to decision, Whitemare KO'd, KJ Noons (close fight), Daley who almost KOd Nick and Nick came back to win one of the most epic fights ever, Gomi. I'm sure you can name someone I missed off the top of my head by looking at Wikipedia. Go ahead take your time.

I'm not familar with Karo or Manny but damn sure familar with the Diaz brothers, they're both my favorite fighters even though Nick's been whining a lot lately. Still got love for um.

Shut up dumbass.

Bye bye fuckhead. You're blocked. Clearly you're a retard and need to be executed and dumped in a river.

If anyone responds to any of my comments and steadily keep coming with retarded shit like this dumbass I'm blocking it and moving on. Fucking ignorant kids. I swear, Sherdog needs to start checking identification before approving accounts.
Haha that's when you know someone has nothing more to say. The hate and anger in this one is strong. I guess that's most of you shertards.

Diaz RD 3 sub, the way I see it.

Just noticed that yesterday was my 10 year Sherdog anniversary. Come, let us adore me.

Diaz RD 3 sub, the way I see it.

Just noticed that yesterday was my 10 year Sherdog anniversary. Come, let us adore me.
A normal reply without hate and ignorance, nice...I wish more people like you instead of these shertards with nuts in their mouth.

Back