Unbiased Look at Diaz vs McGregor, Who I believe wins.

You sound like you know very little about MMA, why are you making threads like this?
Ok do you train MMA? If so what gym? Your local UFC gym? I actually trained, rolled, boxed, all that before. Stfu.

I'm just correcting you, just accept you were wrong and move on. Don't be a little bitch about it.
Already admitted I got it wrong, what does that have to do with me saying you guys are a bunch of Diaz nut huggers and are stupid as f*ck for thinking Conor has no chance in this fight.

Nate ducks the first left hand, executes the single leg, mounts McGregor and rains down punches until Conor gives up his back again 13 seconds later. Conor taps 1 minute into the first.

He's surprised, motherfuckers.

That's all they do, if Conor wins they will act like they thought it was possible. People are acting like Diaz is at -1000 haha, when in fact Conor's the favorite. But it's cause "all the conor nuthuggers are betting on him."
any Nate fan knows Conor has a puncher's chance. But that's all he's got. He finishes Nate within 3 or he'll get finished. There's no way Conor wins a 5 round decision. If it were 3, maybe he could win a decision, but not 5. Nate will always pull ahead within that time and find Conor's chin.

Haters and nuthuggers incoming, no one seems to have an unbiased opinion on this site.

I replied with something very similar in another one of the million threads on this discussion, in fact quite a few people have, i.e Conor to fight more conservatively and try and pick Nate apart over 5 rounds (of course he'll try and get the finish if he can). This seems the obvious strategy against either Diaz.

Conor's kicks are weak and telegraphed. Next

They probably aren't his greatest weapon but I think you are underestimating them. His kicks can be effective and it was actually his kicks that was key to him beating Mendes.

any Nate fan knows Conor has a puncher's chance. But that's all he's got. He finishes Nate within 3 or he'll get finished. There's no way Conor wins a 5 round decision. If it were 3, maybe he could win a decision, but not 5. Nate will always pull ahead within that time and find Conor's chin.
I am a Nate fan, that's how I know he's very beatable if you have the right gameplan. That goes for both Diaz brothers. I just don't understand why everyones a Nate fan now but back then sherdog used to call him "illiterate dumbass who always makes excuses".

No one appreciated his in your face style except the Diaz Cult fans which can be found on youtube dating back to 2011.

Salute to those fans.

The rest of you are a bunch of dick riding haters.

Already admitted I got it wrong, what does that have to do with me saying you guys are a bunch of Diaz nut huggers and are stupid as f*ck for thinking Conor has no chance in this fight.

Go ahead and point out where I said anything about Conor not having a chance. I won't hold my breath.

vTlGCPg.gif

That's all they do, if Conor wins they will act like they thought it was possible. People are acting like Diaz is at -1000 haha, when in fact Conor's the favorite. But it's cause "all the conor nuthuggers are betting on him."

Most bookmakers have Nate as the favourite, at least the last time I checked.

I just finished rewatching McGregor vs Diaz and Diaz vs Johnson. I've been following Diaz's career since his appear on TUF where he beat Gamburyan by a freak injury really.

Diaz almost always start off very slow and picks up the pace later in the fight, expect that to be the same in the McGregor fight.

What will be different is that Conor (with all the shit talk he's been saying about KOing him) is going to fight conservative and chop away at the leg of Nate. Just because he hasn't done it before doesn't mean he's not capable, Conor is a smart guy believe it or not haters.

And NO I'M NOT A CONOR FAN, just an unbiased MMA fan that doesnt put either fighters balls in my mouth.

I see Conor fighting like Condit but less running and he will pick his spots to land that left hand and connect on Diaz's chin. In the first fight, the first round was actually pretty close with Conor edging it a bit.

Then the 2nd round, at the START Conor was really taking the fight until Diaz started connecting and got the clinch on him, the fight was over after that.

Conor will mantain his distance and pick his shots while picking away at his left leg. Johnson did decent against Diaz and McGregor is a way better striker than Michael.

I think Conor wins a decision and will have to really connect with a picture perfect left hand in order to finish the fight.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he if he did the shocking and went for a takedown, believe it or not Conors BJJ is not that bad, he was simply FINISHED and wanted an easy way out instead of getting KOed which was what would have happened if he didn't become a "panic wrestler".

I expect Conor to have an excuse for his fighting style by saying "Ehhh I fought the bigger man, I had to do what I had to do to come home with this victory, I will step up like a man like I always do and fight him again."

He will land big shots on Diaz but he will not fight nearly as aggresive as Diaz, I do expect Conor to smack talk in the octagon tho, as they both will do.

Haters and nuthuggers incoming, no one seems to have an unbiased opinion on this site.
The only good shots Conor landed in the first fight were a couple of right uppercuts , everything else Nate rolled with or were glancing like the 1 that caused the cut .
Conor has to make huge changes he he wants a pure stand up fight , and Nate can be leg kicked & humped so there is that but Conor does that it will be as bad losing .

TS, here's my unbiased look at Diaz vs Conor - Conor is going to lose.
Nate is mentally stable, durable southpaw with very slick boxing and ground game, let alone endless cardio. He is the perfect antidote against Conor.

TS, here's my unbiased look at Diaz vs Conor - Conor is going to lose.
Nate is mentally stable, durable southpaw with very slick boxing and ground game. He is the perfect antidote against Conor.
A wrestler like Khabib is the perfect antidote vs Conor. Nate vs Conor is what equals an exciting ass fight, because they both come to fight. Somehow i bet someone will deny that...lol

Conor is a smart guy believe it or not haters.

And NO I'M NOT A CONOR FAN,

Unbiased opinion?
<41>

I'm pretty sure not one person said they think Conor is dumb,even the haters so I call BS on your whole post....Try again TS
<40>

A wrestler like Khabib is the perfect antidote vs Conor. Nate vs Conor is what equals an exciting ass fight, because they both come to fight. Somehow i bet someone will deny that...lol

Conor's only chance to win against these crafty guys is a one-punch KO. He has a better chance to land it on Khabib rather than on prepared Nate.
On the whole I agree that Khabib will probably have Conor airborne most of the time.

It's actually quite the opposite if you haven't noticed. That picture is super gay, Conor shouldn't have sold out like that. Please don't post that again.
Hahahahaha!!!!! You're the first fanboy to admit that. I'm proud of you! #StillMyBoy

Back