Unbiased Look at Diaz vs McGregor, Who I believe wins.

Three. You've posted in MY thread over 20 times though. I'm about to get off my shift here at 11, so I'll get back to this thread later, bich boy.
I don't work until 11pm. I don't work nights or weekends either. I use my mind rather than my body for work.

Nate couldn't deal with the speed of Michael Johnson. Oh wait...yes he could. He won that fight right before beating Conor.

Diaz succumbed to Conor in the 2nd round the first time. Oh wait...he didn't. Conor succumbed in the 2nd.

Comparing Conor to Michael Johnson now? They must be twins. This isn't the same fight anymore. Brand new conditions. Brand new fight. Penn/Hughes, Serra/GSP, Machida/Shogun, Cain/JDS. I could keep going.

NutHu
I don't work until 11pm. I don't work nights or weekends either. I use my mind rather than my body for work.
Lol Users who are viewing this thread me and you are the only ones. I'm not trying to even insult you but im starting to wonder if this excitement of your days is going on and hating on MMA fighters on sherdog. You're literally the only person viewing my thread right now besides myself...lol

Comparing Conor to Michael Johnson now? They must be twins. This isn't the same fight anymore. Brand new conditions. Brand new fight. Penn/Hughes, Serra/GSP, Machida/Shogun, Cain/JDS. I could keep going.
I'm not directly comparing Johnson to Conor. I'm only saying that Nate has dealt with faster fighters and come out on top. It will most likely be a tough fight for both of them. I want Nate to win, but I am not one to say that Conor has no chance. I am not a Conor fan, but I seriously thought that he was going to win the first fight.

Conor is making adjustments and Nate will have a full camp, so I agree that this is a new fight. That said, I still favor Nate and think that he will win in the later rounds. I think that Conor's best chance is to finish the fight in the first two rounds.

NutHu

Lol Users who are viewing this thread me and you are the only ones. I'm not trying to even insult you but im starting to wonder if this excitement of your days is going on and hating on MMA fighters on sherdog. You're literally the only person viewing my thread right now besides myself...lol
I don't really mean to insult you either, and I'm not hating on MMA fighters. I respect the hell out of all fighters. I believe that it takes the utmost courage to enter a cage and fight. This is not baseball, swimming, or basketball where you can have a bad night without any long-lasting repercussions. One of my closest friends is a former world champion kickboxer and retired MMA fighter.

I just disagreed with your "unbiased" assessment of Diaz/Conor II, as did most people who replied to your post.

The fight will definitely be interesting and either has a chance to win, but I'm rooting for Nate. IMO, Conor's best chance is to finish the fight early and most likely lessens the longer the fight goes on.

My friend is the one who is feeding a foot sandwich to the other guy.
ronin.jpg

Last edited:
No i thought Nate fought Karo instead of Manny. I can name all of Nicks most notable wins right now: BJ destroyed to decision, Whitemare KO'd, KJ Noons (close fight), Daley who almost KOd Nick and Nick came back to win one of the most epic fights ever, Gomi. I'm sure you can name someone I missed off the top of my head by looking at Wikipedia. Go ahead take your time.

I'm not familar with Karo or Manny but damn sure familar with the Diaz brothers, they're both my favorite fighters even though Nick's been whining a lot lately. Still got love for um.

Shut up dumbass.
And if I don't?

RXYdk_s-200x150.gif
Yeah cute gif dude... You grew up a dumbass and still are.

wa
I just finished rewatching McGregor vs Diaz and Diaz vs Johnson. I've been following Diaz's career since his appear on TUF where he beat Gamburyan by a freak injury really.

Diaz almost always start off very slow and picks up the pace later in the fight, expect that to be the same in the McGregor fight.

What will be different is that Conor (with all the shit talk he's been saying about KOing him) is going to fight conservative and chop away at the leg of Nate. Just because he hasn't done it before doesn't mean he's not capable, Conor is a smart guy believe it or not haters.

And NO I'M NOT A CONOR FAN, just an unbiased MMA fan that doesnt put either fighters balls in my mouth.

I see Conor fighting like Condit but less running and he will pick his spots to land that left hand and connect on Diaz's chin. In the first fight, the first round was actually pretty close with Conor edging it a bit.

Then the 2nd round, at the START Conor was really taking the fight until Diaz started connecting and got the clinch on him, the fight was over after that.

Conor will mantain his distance and pick his shots while picking away at his left leg. Johnson did decent against Diaz and McGregor is a way better striker than Michael.

I think Conor wins a decision and will have to really connect with a picture perfect left hand in order to finish the fight.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he if he did the shocking and went for a takedown, believe it or not Conors BJJ is not that bad, he was simply FINISHED and wanted an easy way out instead of getting KOed which was what would have happened if he didn't become a "panic wrestler".

I expect Conor to have an excuse for his fighting style by saying "Ehhh I fought the bigger man, I had to do what I had to do to come home with this victory, I will step up like a man like I always do and fight him again."

He will land big shots on Diaz but he will not fight nearly as aggresive as Diaz, I do expect Conor to smack talk in the octagon tho, as they both will do.

Haters and nuthuggers incoming, no one seems to have an unbiased opinion on this site.
wasnt that off on the fight yet nothing but hate because you guys jump on bandwagons like little bitches. i seriously find it funny that there was a bunch of fake diaz fans that know nothing about the sport claiming conor had no chance. look at the first page. i was fan of nate when it wasnt a fad. #stopbeingfakebitcheshaveyourownopinion

Well I feel smart for picking Conor on page 1.

Good call, TS.

Fair play, you pretty much predicted the correct and winning strategy.

Back