Unbias Most Popular/Most Hated/Most Loved Fighters thru the Years.**Helwani/Luke Thomas are right**

No, no, here's a better angle. He's an Irishmen, so in the minds of most Sherdoggers, he might as well be black.

Lol no. The Irish can't have both it ways. Lose the accent and no one can tell they're a Irish person

Dude I had pics for everybody....but the 20 pics limit ruined my whole format I was doing, so I was like fuck it....It makes sense if you look thru it.

Nah, it's the goofy formatting too, not just the pics. You made it way harder than it needed to be. When it comes to this stuff Simplicity Is Power. You overcomplicated the shit out of it, so nobody's reading it, and those who are reading it aren't taking it seriously.

For one thing, there's no meaningful difference between "loved" and "popular". You're only confusing people. It's even worse when you have a category of "Most Hated/Popular". It's nonsensical because the two are opposites, so it only obscures the point you're trying to make.

Should be more like this ...

Most Popular -
GSP, Chuck, Tito
Most Hated - Tito, Serra
Tito was polarizing af, so is on both lists.

Most Popular -
Brock, GSP
Most Hated - Rashad
Rashad had just KO'd the golden boy Chuck and touched his balls against Forrest, he got a lot of hate.

Most Popular -
Brock, GSP
Most Hated - Bisping, Rashad
Greasegate happened, but GSP remained beloved. Bisping made himself a menace on TUF.

etc ...[/QUOTE]

Lol no. The Irish can't have both it ways. Lose the accent and no one can tell they're a Irish person

rad4C69316015.jpg

Conor is a brother.

never said weidman was popular, look at my list...I said Weidman was liked, which is true.

Jones,king mo,evans were hated but yes they were more popular than weidman.

Weidman isn't and wasn't liked.

Kevin Randleman is respected because he is dead, sadly...Before he died, a lot of people called him a Can to descredit Fedor.

As for Rampage....Look at my list, I said he was the most popular for 2 years.

Also Rampage made his name getting in rivalries with the most hated black guys (Jon Jones,Rashad, King Mo), no wonder people liked him...Also Quinton was a PRIDE Guy thus he got love because he was representing...Not to mention Rampage was acted like the stereotypical funny black thug guy Persona which white people tend to love IMO.
So Rampage made his name after by feuding with Rashad not for knocking Liddell out for the fucking belt? I mean i know you want to try and prove your ridiculously flawed point but try and do it with out just flatout lying or being intentionally ignorant of facts.

Nah, it's the goofy formatting too, not just the pics. You made it way harder than it needed to be. When it comes to this stuff Simplicity Is Power. You overcomplicated the shit out of it, so nobody's reading it, and those who are reading it aren't taking it seriously.

Should be more like this ...

Most Popular -
GSP, Chuck, Tito
Most Hated - Tito, Serra
Tito was polarizing af, so is on both lists.

Most Popular -
Brock, GSP
Most Hated - Rashad
Rashad had just KO'd the golden boy Chuck and touched his balls against Forrest, he got a lot of hate.

Most Popular -
Brock, GSP
Most Hated - Bisping, Rashad
Greasegate happened, but GSP remained beloved. Bisping made himself a menace on TUF.

etc ...
[/QUOTE]

Dude I had pics for everybody...It made sense with pics...So it was

Most popular
[pic]

Most loved
[pic]

Most hated
[pic]

Yes your format is clearly better, but I was too lazy and I had given up on the formatting.

Sadly I learned you cant post more than 20 pics.

Dude I had pics for everybody...It made sense with pics...

You don't need the pics, you're talking about the most famous fighters in the sport. Everyone here knows what the fuck Tito Ortiz and Georges St Pierre look like.

The pics just get in the way.

rad4C69316015.jpg

Conor is a brother.
Lose the accent and the green clothing and no other white would be able to tell the fucking difference.

He sure acts like a brother but white folks don't call him any n bombs like the other brothers.

Ali would have slapped the piss out of conor for trying to relate. Lol at the Irish trying to be victims

You don't need the pics, you're talking about the most famous fighters in the sport. Everyone here knows what the fuck Tito Ortiz and Georges St Pierre look like.

The pics just get in the way.

I wanted to make a visual impact when people saw all White Fighters for Most popular/most liked.....and most hated fighters as black.

Visual Impact is very important.

Of course you can't never 1000% prove racism like you people want..It's not like people come out and say they are racist, hell KKK members deny being racist because racism has a horrible stigma.

1. What do you mean by you people?
2. Nothing needs proved 100%. But all you did was pick and choose a few patterns. You ignored unpopular white fighters and popular black fighters. You also ignored popular Korean, Japanese, Hispanic, and Brazilian fighters, as if white and black are the only options. It's interesting that most racial minorities don't suffer the same level of victimization claimed by modern blacks.

Here is the point tho. You keep seeing a pattern....sorry but it can't be ignored...Im not saying MMA fans are racist per se, but they have some sub conscious bias.

I'm not denying that there are fans who have racial biases. But I'm adding that I suspect you have a racial bias as well. Let me give you an example:

It's obvious that White Fighter can get away with being cocky and be seen as funny....but black guys who are cocky are almost always hated.

The four cockiest white fighters I can think of are McGregor, Bisping, Sonnen, and Rousey. All of them had an inordinate amount of haters. It's your willing to ignore and even to obscure that last bit that exposes your own racial bias.

Ali would have slapped the piss out of conor for trying to relate. Lol at the Irish trying to be victims

Victims are weak, vulnerable and seek pity. Always wondered why the BLM crowd trips over themselves trying to front as victims. It's so effeminate.

I wanted to make a visual impact when people saw all White Fighters for Most popular/most liked.....and most hated fighters as black.

Visual Impact is very important.

Obviously that's what you wanted, but obviously it didn't work, because

1) The pictures were far too big compared to the words, and
2) You couldn't post enough pictures.

So the pictures, being too big and too randomly placed, actually diminished the visual impact and should have been deleted to increase the visual impact.

It takes no time to delete pictures. Being lazy is no excuse.

Obviously that's what you wanted, but obviously it didn't work, because

1) The pictures were far too big compared to the words, and
2) You couldn't post enough pictures.

So the pictures, being too big and too randomly placed, actually diminished the visual impact and should have been deleted to increase the visual impact.

It takes no time to delete pictures. Being lazy is no excuse.

Yeah I did not know there was a 20 pic limit...when I found out, I just mentally gave up like Conor against Nate.

The pictures were kind of small, well they are small IMO.

Back