Unbias Most Popular/Most Hated/Most Loved Fighters thru the Years.**Helwani/Luke Thomas are right**

Get back in your box
image_23011.jpg

Kevin Randleman is colored and is respected by most knowledgeable MMA fans, as well as Quinton Jackson.

Kevin Randleman is respected because he is dead, sadly...Before he died, a lot of people called him a Can to descredit Fedor.

As for Rampage....Look at my list, I said he was the most popular for 2 years.

Also Rampage made his name getting in rivalries with the most hated black guys (Jon Jones,Rashad, King Mo), no wonder people liked him...Also Quinton was a PRIDE Guy thus he got love because he was representing...Not to mention Rampage was acted like the stereotypical funny black thug guy Persona which white people tend to love IMO.

Are you people denying that it isn't true? Anybody who is an MMA fan knows Im saying the truth.

I guess you guys must be newer fans.

Even if your list is entirely true, it does not prove that race is a major factor in fighter popularity. Correlation does not equal causation. Almost all race-bating ignores this principle, and attempts to show correlation, often without relevant context.

I mean, if we really want to make statements that assume correlation is causation, then why not point out that anti-black discrimination is worse in cities with long term one party Democrat rule, like DC, Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, etc. Because negative statistics like arrest rates, murder rates, and unemployment rates of blacks are certainly higher in those places.

I care because people deny the facts...Sorry but Im pro facts and the fact is that their is clear bias in favor for whites and against blacks.

Now if you want to say that you don't care...Thats fine but lets admit the truth.

It's not effecting my life...It's effecting black fighters lives because they have to fight thru racism since the MMA fanbase won't root for them...thus they make less money since they sell less PPVs in general.

What facts? If you are saying you don't like that humans are more likely to personally identify with other humans of the same race, then you are part of the problem, not the solution. By your own definition and by clearly personally identifying with fighters based on their race, you are pretty blatantly racist.

It sounds like your only genuine gripe is that there aren't enough black fans in MMA. That's pretty much what it boils down to. Tough luck. There aren't enough black NHL fans. Oh well. That's life.

Sorry guy, you don't get to decide who fans identify with and cheer for. Not sure who gave you the idea that you did, but they were lying to you.

Even if your list is entirely true, it does not prove that race is a major factor in fighter popularity. Correlation does not equal causation. Almost all race-bating ignores this principle, and attempts to show correlation, often without relevant context.

I mean, if we really want to make statements that assume correlation is causation, then why not point out that anti-black discrimination is worse in cities with long term one party Democrat rule, like DC, Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, etc. Because negative statistics like arrest rates, murder rates, and unemployment rates of blacks are certainly higher in those places.

Of course you can't never 1000% prove racism like you people want..It's not like people come out and say they are racist, hell KKK members deny being racist because racism has a horrible stigma.

Here is the point tho. You keep seeing a pattern....sorry but it can't be ignored...Im not saying MMA fans are racist per se, but they have some sub conscious bias.

It's obvious that White Fighter can get away with being cocky and be seen as funny....but black guys who are cocky are almost always hated.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

It's obvious that White Fighter can get away with being cocky and be seen as funny....but black guys who are cocky are almost always hated.

And it's obvious black fighters can too, based on what you just said:

Not to mention Rampage was acted like the stereotypical funny black thug guy Persona which white people tend to love IMO.

Remember? Your excuse-making backfired.

What facts? If you are saying you don't like that humans are more likely to personally identify with other humans of the same race, then you are part of the problem, not the solution. By your own definition and by clearly personally identifying with fighters based on their race, you are pretty blatantly racist.

It sounds like your only genuine gripe is that there aren't enough black fans in MMA. That's pretty much what it boils down to. Tough luck. There aren't enough black NHL fans. Oh well. That's life.

Sorry guy, you don't get to decide who fans identify with and cheer for. Not sure who gave you the idea that you did, but they were lying to you.

Im not identifying myself with anybody...My favorite Fighter is some Russian called Fedor....Im the complete opposite of a racist, who I root for has nothing to do with race/nationality.

My only gripe is that people deny the fact that White Fighters have it easier than Black Fighters/Brown Fighters......It's much easier for a white fighter to become a star.

If you want to root for somebody because they have the same color like you, thats ok...It's idiotic but it's ok but don't deny the facts.

Facts r Facts, your ignorance can't change that.

Its threads like these that make me wish I was as illiterate as Mayweather.

And it's obvious black fighters can too, based on what you just said:

Remember? Your excuse-making backfired.

Rampage is playing the Stereotypical black thug guy.....White fans love that...

Look at Jon Jones,Rashad,King Mo, cockyness...Nobody liked it.

Look at Conor's/Chael Sonnen/Chris Weidman cockyness.....everybody was ok with it and found it funny.

Look at Conor's/Chael Sonnen/Chris Weidman cockyness.....everybody was ok with it and found it funny.

Learn to read and stay consistent.

It's obvious that White Fighter can get away with being cocky and be seen as funny.

You just stated that white people love those qualities in black people. So how can you also say that black people are hated for them? Rampage is seen as funny, correct? You think he's playing the role of a thug, correct? Are thugs cocky? Yes. So what does that mean? White fans love funny, cocky black men. In that case, black fighters CAN get away with those qualities, because, apparently, white fans love it.

Respond to what I said ....Rmapage is a baby killer and still liked.....Cody east never killed anyone but is despised.

Nonsense, Weidman was a hugely unpopular champ. King Mo, Rashad, Jones and Rampage are/were all more popular/liked than him.

Look at Tim Kennedy, Jacob Volkmann, Tim Sylvia, cockyness...Nobody liked it.

Racism.

Chael and Conor have tons and tons of haters, moron. Conor has been a running joke on this very board for months now. Everybody is not okay with it.

Im not identifying myself with anybody...My favorite Fighter is some Russian called Fedor....Im the complete opposite of a racist, who I root for has nothing to do with race/nationality.

My only gripe is that people deny the fact that White Fighters have it easier than Black Fighters/Brown Fighters......It's much easier for a white fighter to become a star.

If you want to root for somebody because they have the same color like you, thats ok...It's idiotic but it's ok but don't deny the facts.

Facts r Facts, your ignorance can't change that.

What "ignorance" are you referring to? I've never denied that people may be more likely to identify with a fighter based on that fighter's ethnicity, nationality, and now even gender. Nor did I ever say that it was a problem or that anything is wrong with it. Human beings are tribal. That's that. It will never change. It's built into our DNA and anything short of genetic modification won't change it.

And hey, we have the same favorite fighter :)

But I've also been obsessed with Tyson LONG before that was considered cool.

Of course you can't never 1000% prove racism like you people want..It's not like people come out and say they are racist, hell KKK members deny being racist because racism has a horrible stigma.

Here is the point tho. You keep seeing a pattern....sorry but it can't be ignored...Im not saying MMA fans are racist per se, but they have some sub conscious bias.

What do you mean "you people?"

Kevin Randleman is respected because he is dead, sadly...Before he died, a lot of people called him a Can to descredit Fedor.

As for Rampage....Look at my list, I said he was the most popular for 2 years.

Also Rampage made his name getting in rivalries with the most hated black guys (Jon Jones,Rashad, King Mo), no wonder people liked him...Also Quinton was a PRIDE Guy thus he got love because he was representing...Not to mention Rampage was acted like the stereotypical funny black thug guy Persona which white people tend to love IMO.

I'm surprised these hick Shertards didn't desecrate Randlemans grave yet.

Back