unbelievable inconsiderateness

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Just get it straight from the place? They have to wear gloves when preparing it bruh

Too risky.

Did you see the guy slicking the meats? Was he wearing gloves? Did he wash his hands?

Or maybe someone lost a finger slicing meats and bits of his finger were still in the machine when they sliced the meat for your sub.

You can never really know.

Not ever.

And did you see the person wash the manure off your lettuce?

DID YOU??

Too risky.

Did you see the guy slicking the meats? Was he wearing gloves? Did he wash his hands?

Or maybe someone lost a finger slicing meats and bits of his finger were still in the machine when they sliced the meat for your sub.

You can never really know.

Not ever.

And did you see the person wash the manure off your lettuce?

DID YOU??
I don't eat meat so at least I'm all clear there. And my lettuce never looks suspect so I think I'll be okay. You may not be tho. You may be eating bits n pieces of fingers o:

I don't eat meat so at least I'm all clear there. And my lettuce never looks suspect so I think I'll be okay. You may not be tho. You may be eating bits n pieces of fingers o:

Fingers can get cut off slicing lettuce too, y'know.

Yesterday the company I work for bought us lunch. At the end of the day there were some subs left on the big plastic tray. One of my coworkers was blowing her nose awfully close to the food. I felt like saying, "Make sure you wash your hands before you touch anything", but I thought she'd know enough to not have to be told. I was wrong. She went straight from blowing her nose to picking through the subs trying to find what she wanted to take home RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I couldn't fucking believe it.

And you said absolutely nothing?
<{nope}>

she wouldn't have done that to dom sandwiches.

I could go for a sub from Momesso's right now.

15g845.jpg

Yesterday I was riding packed train and I managed to find a seat after 30 minutes of standing elbow to elbow with other passengers. At the next stop a couple of pregnant mum's with prams and two infant babies boarded the train and I could instantly feel the tension of uneasy travellers wondering whether they should give up their seats. After 30 seconds passed, a couple of white knights stood up and offered their seats to the dumb bitches. Dumb bitches coulda waited 5 minutes for the next train instead of subjecting the rest of us to such an akward situation. It really pisses me off when I see this kind of shit that entitled pregnant women pull in public as if we're to bend over backwards for their convenience.

Yesterday I was riding packed train and I managed to find a seat after 30 minutes of standing elbow to elbow with other passengers. At the next stop a couple of pregnant mum's with prams and two infant babies boarded the train and I could instantly feel the tension of uneasy travellers wondering whether they should give up their seats. After 30 seconds passed, a couple of white knights stood up and offered their seats to the dumb bitches. Dumb bitches coulda waited 5 minutes for the next train instead of subjecting the rest of us to such an akward situation. It really pisses me off when I see this kind of shit that entitled pregnant women pull in public as if we're to bend over backwards for their convenience.
I hope you're joking.

Nope I wanted to tell the off so bad
not cool dude. that's a LOT of animosity for someone you don't know. there are better ways to blow off steam.

Back