Unaired figghts

unoshowtenuno

Brown Belt
Reaction score
What are some good fights that went unaired? Tim Sylvia vs Cabbage Correira from UFC 39 is an awesome fight. It was both of their UFC debuts, total back and forth slug fest that ends with a good TKO.

Orlando Wiet vs Robert Lucarelli from UFC 2 is also a good fight that never aired.

Any others?

What are some good fights that went unaired? Tim Sylvia vs Cabbage Correira from UFC 39 is an awesome fight. It was both of their UFC debuts, total back and forth slug fest that ends with a good TKO.

Orlando Wiet vs Robert Lucarelli from UFC 2 is also a good fight that never aired.

Any others?

I was there at Mohegan Sun for that one. It was an AWESOME fight as no one knew who the heck either were. Cabbage was like the Terminator and just kept walking forward while Sylvia was peppering him non stop. Watching Ricco beat Randy was also sweet!

I was there at Mohegan Sun for that one. It was an AWESOME fight as no one knew who the heck either were. Cabbage was like the Terminator and just kept walking forward while Sylvia was peppering him non stop. Watching Ricco beat Randy was also sweet!

It's also incredibly hard to find. I had been looking for it forever, it's not on the PPV I have and it's hard to find online.

Glad I got it, though. Not a Sylvia fan but he's been in some great fights.

OH! And Baroni's brutal KO of Dave Menne was incredible. We all thought Menne was dead. The look on Menne's face as he was assisted walking back to the dressing room. Poor guy!

Menne had a concussion at best and most likely was never the same again after that brutal beating.

It's also incredibly hard to find. I had been looking for it forever, it's not on the PPV I have and it's hard to find online.

True. Alot of great fights. But going back to your thread, one of my favorite non aired fights would have to definitely be from UFC 17: Frank Shamrock vs Jeremy Horn. This fight is one of my favorite all time grappling matches in MMA history. It's as beautiful as Saku/Newton and Maia/JMac.

Menne had a concussion at best and most likely was never the same again after that brutal beating.

auoo3.jpg

True. Alot of great fights. But going back to your thread, one of my favorite non aired fights would have to definitely be from UFC 17: Frank Shamrock vs Jeremy Horn. This fight is one of my favorite all time grappling matches in MMA history. It's as beautiful as Saku/Newton and Maia/JMac.

Oh really? I'll have to check that out.

Any others?

Half of UFC 2 was unaired,there was about 8 fights unaired I think,the luster prelim,the David levicki prelim were all goos scraps.

It's on the dvd

Back