UN vote for Israeli withdrawal from Palestine incurs strong Washington Oppositon

Yawn. Giver er, give the occupied territories back and see what happens. We know that things don't have a habit of repeating themselves, no not at all. Who comes in and gives Palestine an economy and government? 5 years later, Palestine has been completely infiltrated by militant Islamists (give them any name you want) who want the complete destruction of Israel. Then they start pushing back the borders further "to 1967 borders". Then a few more years and the complete destruction of Israel is still the Islamists mandate (something that has incidentally never changed) for the Middle East. This is an endless war for the Islamists who want to control land-space in Palestine.

2 million palestinians live in israel in peace with the jews, so when looking at that model you can see that it isn't the palestinians but rather the occupation. do try to keep up and live in reality you muslim hating zionist.

know a poster said you used to use these gifs in a fun way, but you really seem to suck at it now and are just trolling. stop quoting me you idiot and leave the thread.

butthurt-o-meter-1.gif

On the other hand, the settlements are both the biggest evil and the biggest roadblock to peace. There is no justification for them. They are expanding at a faster pace every day--- regardless of Palestinian interest or lack thereof, they need to be stopped and a UN resolution and sanctions may be the only way to do this.
Yeah, neither said can really be said to be honestly looking to negotiate but the settlements are key. A lot of apologists seem to simply ignore them.
As long as the settlements remain, rockets will fly.

2 million palestinians live in israel in peace with the jews, so when looking at that model you can see that it isn't the palestinians but rather the occupation. do try to keep up and live in reality you muslim hating zionist.

I don't hate Muslims, I'm not a Zionist.

What are you? A Jordanian-American Jew hater?

Yeah, neither said can really be said to be honestly looking to negotiate but the settlements are key. A lot of apologists seem to simply ignore them.
As long as the settlements remain, rockets will fly.

Yep, I just wish the Palestinian leadership was more honest about it. Instead of spouting about lack of peace deals or how patient they have been, just tell it like it is: We don't like them but we want them out. Maybe peace will come, it won't be today, but they have no legal right to our land and need to stop building on it.

Just that. A resolution to remove settlements from Palestine. No stuff, righteous language, no additions that can't possibly be done because neither side wants it.

I don't hate Muslims

sorry Joe, but how can you say that, & when you've said this?

Joe McPherson said:
Yup, this. Islam will eventually take your Christian or civilized "niceness" and shove it down your throat at the end of a gun. It's proven this since it came about.

A religion where women in Islamic state and majorities are largely uneducated. Forced to wear Hajibs and burkas if their husbands say so. The masses drive foreign cars and trucks and shoot foreign guns. They hijack technologies like distillation and coffee and many others as if they were their own, as if they were the inovaters/inventors. They oppress and persecute every religion but their own. Their beaches are devoid of life and freedom. Guns are everywhere. Mercy-killings, abuse of women and children is rampant.

And then they have the gall to come to western countries with their narcistic self-entitlement as if they have some sort of enlitenement that the civilized world needs to know about. As if they have ANYTHING to offer. Talk to a Muslim woman and if you're a man who isn't a Muslim you get this odd sort of belligerence and loud superiority because you're finally someone she is above so can unleash her pent up hurt on you just by the way she converses. On and on.

The model works because Israelis are civilized and democratic. The Palestinians live fine under control of such a leadership. Until one of them goes on a suicide kick.

Like I said, give it another try. If Israel doesn't want to give it another chance, and the US is okay with this I'm fine with it as well. If you're a Palestinian live in peace under Israeli rule and be thankful you have a democratic government and are allowed to practice Islam or Christianity.

The model works because Israelis are civilized and democratic. The Palestinians live fine under control of such a leadership. Until one of them goes on a suicide kick.

Like I said, give it another try. If Israel doesn't want to give it another chance, and the US is okay with this I'm fine with it as well. If you're a Palestinian live in peace under Israeli rule and be thankful you have a democratic government and are allowed to practice Islam or Christianity.

you do realize the palestinians living in palestine and gaza are not living under israeli rule but rather occupation?

oh but you don't hate muslims though right joe? :rolleyes:

Big surprise.....

Palestinian statehood resolution fails at UN Security Council

US voted against it but did not veto it.

Back