UN urges US to tamp down use of force by officers in Portland, warns of ‘human rights violations’

No major world powers have gone to war in 75. Results speak for themselves clown

What major world powers could have? Europe was basically occupied territory or otherwise neutered for much of that time, and the SU and the US were responsible enough not to want to end the world.
What the fuck did the UN do, other than fail every time they tried to do something?

Come on. The UN's a joke.

What major world powers could have? Europe was basically occupied territory or otherwise neutered for much of that time, and the SU and the US were responsible enough not to want to end the world.
What the fuck did the UN do, other than fail every time they tried to do something?

Come on. The UN's a joke.
The UN fosters international cooperation and dispute resolution. Anyone that doesn't understand the importance of the un and its role is ignorant of history, as is typical of reactionaries

The UN fosters international cooperation and dispute resolution. Anyone that doesn't understand the importance of the un and its role is ignorant of history, as is typical of reactionaries

That explains the lack of constant US military action around the globe.

The UN fosters international cooperation and dispute resolution.

This is the pathetic answer of the weak little boot-licking twat. Sounds like it could have been lifted straight from the UN's own marketing collateral.
You couldn't even provide a single example the organisation benefiting anyone, and then cited one of their absolute weakest facets as a strength. "Dispute resolution"? Pfft.

I'd tell you to fuck off, but I don't yet want you to run away from the implication you made that the UN is somehow, magically responsible for preventing a great power war.

Meanwhile, in Africa, the IMF and world bank and their capitalist goons are economically colonizing nations and exploiting the fuck out of their people.

You're bringing Africa up in defense of the UN?
Sierra Leone, anyone?
The Congo?

Keep your rapist 'liberators' to yourself, yeah?

It's fucking hilarious. Just yesterday Google News was dredging up every headline it could find to the top of its aggregator that said, "Portland has peaceful night of protest in first night after federal law enforcement pulls out." It was the #1 trender on Reddit News.

Today?
Portland protesters clash with law enforcement for first time since federal presence diminished
The Associated Press reported that a confrontation between protesters and law enforcement occurred near a precinct for the Portland Police Bureau and Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office. Officers alleged they were struck with glass bottles and had laser pointers aimed in their direction. No officers were injured, including one who was struck with a canister of paint, according to the AP.
LOL, it's just the "first time" they threw glass bottles at the state and local cops, guys! No big deal. I mean, one isn't that many if you think about it. 48 hours is a looooooooooong time.

It's time for law enforcement to use force. That's as far as I can probably say on this forum. You can't be destroying govt. buildings attacking cops.
on "this" forum lol. What other Forums do you post on about this shit? I'm curious

Antifa are terrorists I gguaruntee you they aren’t pulling Black Lives rights marchers out of line. They are grabbing people destroying. And causing chaos.

Read the link I posted. They grabbed the dude as he was walking home. Didn't even have anything to arrest him for. Detained him illegally, then released an hour later.

Open your eyes. This shouldn't be partisan, this is about your constitutional rights. We should all be on the same page here.

Read the link I posted. They grabbed the dude as he was walking home. Didn't even have anything to arrest him for. Detained him illegally, then released an hour later.

Open your eyes. This shouldn't be partisan, this is about your constitutional rights. We should all be on the same page here.
I am totally. My issue is believing folk there. There are many that would make shit up to continue the chaos. Would you put that past the marxists? I would not. Why would these feds grab a guy walking home for no reason? There are so many rioters and trouble makers to grab. What is to gain by grabbing nobodies? Does that make sense? But make no mistake, if that is really happening I would fight that like I fight against marxists. That is anti American.

Back