ummm, ok. nastiest true story Ive ever told on here

also u know qtipd do good in ur nose too
u can scrape out boogers much highter gup thatn with ur fingre

one time I had some kind of lump on my anus.

it just kept getting worse & worse.

so I squatted above a flat mirror, popped it & there wee like a bunch of dead baby spiders or some kind of insect.

I ziplock bagged it up & took it my doc but she wouldn't see me.

so I got pissed & took a quarter dump on the door handle of her Mercedes.

What's the nastiest fictional story you've told on here?

this will be the threadstarter in a month's time

I cant shake this feeling that my right ear is now clogged, from the qtipping.

Im about to go and buy a product called "debrox" made to break up earwax and use that and take another bath

I find the best way to clean your ears is to stick a water pick in your ear canal and put it on high. It’ll flush everything out with ease.

Thank me later

Use ear drops before you do this and you're good. I do this once a year, I get a lot of ear wax, feels great to get it out.

Apparently you're not supposed to use Q-tips to clean your ear (though I imagine that's the primary use of Q-tips, ironically). Maybe you were just compacting the wax in.
It does compact the wax in if you have the sludge like wax instead of the flaky wax. Problem is the sludge type wax causes itching so bad it could drive you to madness.

At least the wax fell out of your ear, and not your dick.

so I got out of my bath which I just made a thread about and thought, might as well get extrrrrraaaaa clean and clean out my ears! so I went at them with qtips.

after cleaning my ears with qtips nearly to satisfaction, I was disturbed to see a bit of blood on one from my left ear. I was immediately concerned so I used more qtips very gently to try and clean up the blood.

I couldnt get rid of this feeling like there was water in my ear so I decided to shake my head really hard when out of nowhere, to my complete horror, was a pea sized ball of wax falls out.

my entire night is ruined. I cant believe that was in my ear and I didnt know it.

now, my left ear seems like I have super insanely good hearing, while my right ear feels muffled in comparison. the difference is so extreme its making me feel dizzy almost. it makes me wonder if I have an earwax blockage in my right ear also, or if it will just take a while for my hearing to normalize.
Why do you not clean your ears out?

You’re fucking gross, dude.

So are we all going to take turns writing super power origin stories now?

Qtips are for cleaning you outer ear and the very opening of your ear canal. Not inside your ear canal. It’s literally that simple. They aren’t evil.

Put Hydrogen peroxide in your ears for your next cleaning.

This was God's way of telling you that you are disgusting. My condolences.

Back