Ummm, CM Punk might literally die.

i'll take 'fights that will never happen' for 420 alex

Punk survived this. He'll be fine.

OldWetHypsilophodon.0.gif

after watching "The Evolution of Punk", the guy looks much older than 37. i feel like this whole thing is irresponsible and all parties involved should be ashamed.

i was looking forward to seeing him get his ass kicked, but now I just feel sickened by the idea that this poor guy might get seriously hurt in there.
Footage from February 2015 is a great gauge of where someone is today.

Exactly, he was not showing his hand, he was holding back, the fight was scripted for the show. very smart idea from Duke Rufus.

The only thing that comes to my mind is season 10 of TUF when they put Kimbo's bad knee on blast and then when he fought Houston Alexander, he proceeded to attack the leg. Pretty shitty on the ufc's part. This is no different. No secrets, cm sucks and is too old to be getting into the game at this level. He's going to get embarrassed

H

He can't even throw a right hand

Looks like he was trying to pull it back like we are in the wwe

And despite that, it's far more impressive than what we've seen from Punk.

If he was fighting a top 15 fighter, I would agree. But I doubt Gall is as good. as Sherdog makes him His defense looks aweful in that gif.

after watching "The Evolution of Punk", the guy looks much older than 37. i feel like this whole thing is irresponsible and all parties involved should be ashamed.

i was looking forward to seeing him get his ass kicked, but now I just feel sickened by the idea that this poor guy might get seriously hurt in there.
Please watch some film on the guy he's fighting. One of the youtube commenters said it nicely... "I was worried for CM Punk until I saw this".

I watched the show too. Van Damme , Lundgren even Steven Seagal would have a better chance. I like the man but he will get knocked out senseless. But he knows what he's doing.

Good thing there's a ref to stop the fight. And the doctor's. And the corner.

Both have a puncher's chance. Now, let's see if they can throw a proper punch.

Do you think Punk is just gonna sit there and let him kill him Jon?

IF he ever fights I think he is going to get his ass whooped so bad. Is the guy even that popular?? He looks like every ther wwe guy. I can't believe they are even letting him fight in the UFC with zero fights at all. It's crazy..

VTFD

You understand he's not fighting a real ufc fighter, right? You understand no one gives a God damn what you want

IF he ever fights I think he is going to get his ass whooped so bad. Is the guy even that popular?? He looks like every ther wwe guy. I can't believe they are even letting him fight in the UFC with zero fights at all. It's crazy..
Is he popular? He was the stone cold Steve Austin of his time

Back