Umm, Anthony Pettis is now a Welterweight and fighting Stephen Thompson?

I think he said 185 in an interview.
Bullshit. There's no way that guy is 185 unless he puts on 20 lbs of fat from his fighting weight. He didn't look like he cut more than 10 lbs of water for LW.

Fucking typical Tony, fucking people up so bad they would rather go fight one of the top guys a weight class up then have to face the boogeyman again.

Don't think this will go well for my boy, Showtime.

I took some heat for that statement but I stand by it to be honest
It will be a pitter patter karate point fighting match and they both know it
Why are we calling Pettis a bad ass?
I’d say it’s more badass to have taken the gaetje fight

I predict a lot of spinning shit getting thrown from miles away and lots and lots of high fives

Pettis wasnt even a huge FW holy shit. The balls and/or arrogance of this man.

Thompson isn’t that big either n it’s a more favourable matchup

Striker that doesn’t go for td n isn’t pushing the pace

was looking for a picture of that ridiculous truck thompson has but somehow this came up..

damn longos bling is fat...

515_Longo.0.0.jpg

It looks he just ass smashed the poor black kid and stole his gold chain.
Then he shows his shwag while the victim has to get dressed in shame.

I took some heat for that statement but I stand by it to be honest
It will be a pitter patter karate point fighting match and they both know it
Why are we calling Pettis a bad ass?
I’d say it’s more badass to have taken the gaetje fight

I don't usually agree with you, but I fully agree with you here. Two point strikers going at it, one who is strictly a counter striker who barely throws, the other is a guy who gets a broken hand and gives up every other fight. Neither have finished anyone with striking lately. Yet I'm supposed to be excited for the match?

I don't usually agree with you, but I fully agree with you here. Two point strikers going at it, one who is strictly a counter striker who barely throws, the other is a guy who gets a broken hand and gives up every other fight. Neither have finished anyone with striking lately. Yet I'm supposed to be excited for the match?
You absolutely should start agreeing with me I only post the truth

Back