Media Umar Nurmagomedov Signed To The UFC

Giving contracts all Khabibi's bathtub buddies.

cropped6687249806556853623.jpg

Last edited:
It's even easier to find an elite level fighter in Dagestan than it is to find a fat american, and that's saying something.

Another Russian who managed to avoid ACA roster before signing with the UFC. At least this one could be promising top 15 talent.

But yeah, Dana is gonna strip Khabib lol

Oh shit, just found out there is another Nurmagomedov whose 1st name is ... USMAN! :D

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/194617-osman-nurmagomedov

And he's 8-0 apparently! If the UFC sign him it will be hilarious - casuals confusing him with either Khabib or Kamaru! :D

Untitleds.jpg

I remember the story when Benson Henderson was told by his manager that he would fight 'the Russian' immediately thought it would be khabib, it was only a couple of days later that 'The Russian' turned out to be Rustam Khabilov. RDA fell for it as well but it was the other way round, was supposed to fight Rustam but in the end fought Khabib.

This dude is a pretty dynamic striker.
Usman has been fighting solid comp for being this early in his career. It'll only be a matter of time before he comes to the UFC.

Not a single KO. One TKO off a total can.

A shit ton of decisions and a few submissions.

Now, you guys may be right because a piece of paper doesnt tell the whole story, but after seeing this, i will only believe it after i see it myself

8syowPy.png

I remember the story when Benson Henderson was told by his manager that he would fight 'the Russian' immediately thought it would be khabib, it was only a couple of days later that 'The Russian' turned out to be Rustam Khabilov. RDA fell for it as well but it was the other way round, was supposed to fight Rustam but in the end fought Khabib.
Both should have fought Fedor because neither Khabib nor Rustam are technically Russian. :p

Not a single KO. One TKO off a total can.

A shit ton of decisions and a few submissions.

Now, you guys may be right because a piece of paper doesnt tell the whole story, but after seeing this, i will only believe it after i see it myself

8syowPy.png
He has no power whatsoever but he is a fun striker to watch. Good grappling as well but he's no Islam or Khabib.

Definitely the most technical striker out of their crew.

Back