News Umar Nurmagomedov in UFC

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Khabib's 24 year old cousin Umar is in the UFC according to Khabib.

Translation:
"
Me, a horse and a UFC fighter

Little brother @Umar nurmagomedov. You have a lot to prove. When I signed with UFC, many people didn't believe in me. But my team and my close ones supported and believed in me.

The trust in God and hard work will pay off.

You have everything to get the result, now act and prove to everyone that you belong among the best athletes in the world.
"

For those of you who never seen this guy fight. He has a Muay-Thai background and is not your usual Dagestani grappler. He is a BW with very quick and agile feet and crisp push-kicks to the face. His grappling has also been improving under tutelage of Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, making him a well rounded fighter at this stage of his career.

Nurmagomedov is like ‘Smith’ in Dagestan..

REx2HWi.gif

Dudes kickboxing looks legit as hell

Whats with these guys and the weird amish beard look?

Another fighter with glorious Mongolian blood, very nice! :cool:

How many Nurmagomedovs in the UFC? Are they all related?

Another fighter with glorious Mongolian blood, very nice! :cool:

How many Nurmagomedovs in the UFC? Are they all related?
There are 4

3 of the are related.
Khabib
Abubakar - Cousin
Umar - Cousin

Said Nurmagomedov - no relation.

Honorio has a killer bjj game. Impressive that Umar shut him down so easily.

What Mongolian blood? Avars are not mongols.

The Glorious Mongol Empire spanned from China to Hungary, we raped and killed and pillaged. He has glorious Mongolian blood like everyone from central Asia and eastern Europe. :cool:

Dxgm-tGXQAAA1rP.jpg

All bathtub brothers
Thanks sherbro! I actually tried to look for the answer but gave up <Fedor23>

Edit: Just realized i quoted the wrong person :(

Last edited:
The Glorious Mongol Empire spanned from China to Hungary, we raped and killed and pillaged. He has glorious Mongolian blood like everyone from central Asia and eastern Europe. :cool:

Dxgm-tGXQAAA1rP.jpg
is there a reason the mongols never went to india?

Dxgm-tGXQAAA1rP.jpg

Not how it works at all lol.

Mongol blood mixing is in general very overstated, and almost non existant in Kavkaz AFAIK.

Has Umar wrestled bears though? That’s the real question

is there a reason the mongols never went to india?

We tried to conquer India, and were mildly successful, however we were eventually repelled. An empire that big has enemies on all fronts and if things don't go as planned, the opportunity passes.
Check out this video if you want a bit more detail, it's 15mins long. Should not be taken as the end all be all:

Last edited:
Not how it works at all lol.

Mongol blood mixing is in general very overstated, and almost non existant in Kavkaz AFAIK.

<DisgustingHHH>

The Glorious Mongol Empire will rise once again.

Back