Umar Nurmagomedov’s debut at UFC in Moscow?

AKA and Khabibs crew are very high on him. He's apparently one of the better strikers in the group. I remember watching one of his fights and being impressed. Still he's pretty much untested against legit competition but sure as fuck has excellent coaching and training partners so he could make some serious waves in a division thats quite top heavy as it is.

He just signed for PFL..
A few more fights there before he makes the jump to the UFC, would be better for his development.

Pretty sure he just debuted for PFL and Uncle LIAR said Abubakar would never get a shot in the UFC after the 229 Battle Royal.

He just signed for PFL..
A few more fights there before he makes the jump to the UFC, would be better for his development.

I would think the PFL would be perfect for that with their format. He can get into the next tournament and win a million+ while getting experience and being main event(I'm sure that's what he's thinking).

I would think the PFL would be perfect for that with their format. He can get into the next tournament and win a million+ while getting experience and being main event(I'm sure that's what he's thinking).
He had his debut last week..
Impressive performance. Shown off his striking game.

He just signed for PFL..

Pretty sure he just debuted for PFL and Uncle LIAR said Abubakar would never get a shot in the UFC after the 229 Battle Royal.
a showcase bout he had another one in PFL last year too and fought in other promotions in between

I think Umar is an awesome prospect. But give him a few more fights in PFL, then have him debut at the next Russia event.

I really hope Roman Kopylov debuts this time.

He had his debut last week..
Impressive performance. Shown off his striking game.
Your usage of the ... is confusing. I cant tell if you think hes good or sucks and same about about the pfl.

Your usage of the ... is confusing. I cant tell if you think hes good or sucks and same about about the pfl.
I always use ellipsis in every one of my posts..
It's just a habit.
<36>

And no, I do regard Umar as a top prospect.

I might be wrong, but isn't Dana said it about Tukhugov? And he is still in UFC and is gonna fight on the same card as Khabib.

I think Umar is an awesome prospect. But give him a few more fights in PFL, then have him debut at the next Russia event.

I really hope Roman Kopylov debuts this time.

You think he's still under contract? Sometimes when a guy signs up and drops up without fighting and gets replaced, they release him. It's happened a few times with short-notice replacements having weight-cut issue/doctors refusing them the fight, too.

Back