UMA FIGHT GEAR

20160201_160752-1_wm_zpslmkdqddr.jpg

These are mine. Finalized RT-41 gloves, UMAs "Winning" style glove. Im currently testing them out but i think i found my new favorite gloves.

Edit: To further add to the backstory of these beautiful gloves. I actually went out of my to get my drawing copyrighted. Paid the fee and everything, all just so these gloves can truly be one of a kind.

UMA was kind enough to do my split colors, split stitching, split grip bar, piping to resemble the Colombian flag and the Guatemalan flag and my drawing. These are without a doubt the best looking, most unique gloves i own and have seen in my honest opinion. Ive never seen such perfect looking gloves from the placement of the screenprint to each bit of stitching. The UMA RT-41s and these ones specifically are the, "RT Editions."

Still testing them out of course but they have surpassed my expectations so far. And thats it for the mini review. Im excited to write up the full review and really put these things to the test.

Congrats man! that's awesome that you took the time to work on the design and protect it with a copyright.

What is the padding like in the gold Busa style gloves? i head the formula differs from their IR or Japanese style gloves.

Yeah those are mine, there are some improvements made vs the tokushu. So my review will showcase what the improvements are

Looking forward to it

Congrats man! that's awesome that you took the time to work on the design and protect it with a copyright.

What is the padding like in the gold Busa style gloves? i head the formula differs from their IR or Japanese style gloves.

Looking forward to it
The padding is more firm than regular Tokushus. The UMA Busas are probably the best bag gloves available right now. Supreme protection even beating out the Tokushus

The padding is more firm than regular Tokushus. The UMA Busas are probably the best bag gloves available right now. Supreme protection even beating out the Tokushus

awesome, thanks. prolly will adjust the padding for mine. not really into the whole designated bag/sparring glove thing, i prefer "training" gloves, so i appreciate the info

Looking forward to it

No the IRs are more Mexican style. They arent a Winning clone but rather a much improved Reyes

20160204_160321-1_wm_zpssesxojxd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160204_160416-1_wm_zpswyzy1aye.jpg

Last edited:
Back