Ultimate Fighter week three numbers

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
From Dave Meltzer
Ultimate Fighter week three numbers
Last night's show did 639,000 viewers on FS 1, the lowest thus far

Anybody care to speculate if this is because the women werent fighting?

I'm curious, does Meltzer get his numbers for the TV broadcasts from the same place he gets his PPV numbers (See also: Thin air/his ass)

Still cheaper to tape and gets higher numbers than FightMaster did tho

Good I'm tired of wmma being forced all at one. I respect the chicks but develop it a little jeez

Jumped the shark already time for Zuffa's brainiacs to re-formulate the entire platform.

Honestly I'm very surprised. Interest seemed to be building versus episode one. I know I watched it but online only.

FOX Sports 1 and a stale show is a recipe for disaster. Not even Rousey/Tate can make up for it

I am curios to see if they go up this week with women fighting again

I guarantee the numbers will be higher the weeks the girls fight, does anyone really care about 130 pound guys that no one has ever heard of? Most mma fans knew who these girls were before they were in the house and first time on TUF its the in thing. what blows is there are 1/10 the amount of women fighters in the world to men, probably way less than that, wish they would have had 32 women fight and 16 make it in the house no men.

All these numbers are pulled from the same place Meltzer gets his PPV numbers from, his ass.

LOL, so several hundred thousand more viewers tuned in on the weeks the women are fighting instead of the men? That oughtta make the haters look even stupider than they already naturally are.

How insane would it be if the weeks where women were figting consistently do higher numbers

i rather watch 135 women than 135 men. they shoulda put heavier guise on the show. women woulda liked em better anyways.

who cares? i enjoy the show, and as long as they keep making it, i'm happy.

More likely because people who saw women fight last week didn't bother to tune in anymore.

This makes absolutely no sense.

1) They had already seen women fight during week 1, and the ratings INCREASED for week 2 knowing full well that a female fight was going to take place.

2) Those people who didn't bother to tune in knew full well that a male fight was going to take place. So because they don't like to watch women fighting, they didn't tune in the following week even though they knew full well that women would not be fighting?

Did you spend any time at all thinking this through before posting?

Back