Ultimate Fighter Season 10

Mcountry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just went down memory lane and re-watched this season having remembered how much I enjoyed it when it aired.

iu

The back and forth and confrontations between Rashad and Rampage is amazing. This was prime Rampage before he wrecked himself trying to get into Hollywood.

"Treat me like a sucka, Rashad"
"I'm a treat ya like a sucka!"
"Then come lick up on me then!"
JZ9LKo.gif

KindheartedWaryGoat-max-1mb.gif

Ya got Rampage losing his mind...

rampage-jackson-breaks-door-o.gif

Really weird characters like "Big Baby" and "titties"...

You got the introduction of Shuab, Big Country, Kimbo and Mitrione. The fights are fairly entertaining.

Was a great rewatch. I recommend.

Last edited:
Why would anyone rewatch this trash season? Rewatch a great season, like TUF 24.

It was a good season, man. Everyone remembers it for Kimbo, Titties and some sloppy messy fights but on that season there were some really cool finishes too.

Schaub's anaconda choke or whatever of that big, athletic black dude (name escape me). Big Baby finishing fools. Schaub's brutal KO of Big Baby, McSweeney getting humbled by Nelson. Madsen pretty much splitting that guys head in half in the very first fight.

I really enjoyed it.

I agree, it was a trash season. There’s nothing to say about it ..

Tidddaaaaiiissss <45>

It was a great season. Roy Nelson was too experienced to be on TUF to be honest. Kimbo got exposed really bad and some cool fighters like Schaub and Mittrione came out of it.

Damn I miss TUF

Back